Shortstack55
    Shortstack55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Online book balance question?

Just wondering what the max amount of money one could or should keep in their online book acount before cashing out or does it even matter? thanks

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack55 View Post
    Just wondering what the max amount of money one could or should keep in their online book acount before cashing out or does it even matter? thanks
    All things being equal it makes no sense to keep more than you think you are likely to need in the next week or so.

Ideally one should have a Moneybookers or Neteller account to hold funds for instant movement to top up a balance at a book when required. And withdraw excess balances back to the wallet.

However with all the crap coming out of the US it obviously isn't that simple and players would need to ensure they have enough in their accounts to meet anticipated bets for the time between the present and when they are able to get more funds into their account. And withdraw only when their balances exceed that sum.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

This question is impossible to answer as it will vary greatly based on your bankroll and personal needs. It could be $1000 for one person and six figures for another.

Shortstack55
    Shortstack55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Thanks for the responses. Since i live in the US, are there any money bookers you would suggest. I tried a neteller account, but couldn't because i live in the US.

John Doug, do you feel its safe to leave more than 5 figures in an acount?

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have five figures in Pinnacle and I am 100% confident of my money being safe there, same can be said for all the A+ books.