WorldNoise
    WorldNoise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gamebookers.com (B-)

Hey, I'm from Canada and I like that Gamebookers has EFT deposits/withdrawals for Canadians.

Does anybody have any positive/negative experiences with this site? Any advice would be welcome.

Also, if you know of any other books with EFT transactions for Canada, please let me know. Thanks.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

do not worrt about their money there. they are now part of partygaming (partypoker) which means that your funds are very safe

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr.pjesnik24 is correct about the safety of your funds sir. In fact it wasn't too long ago I read that Party Gaming is trying to buy Victor Chandler.

The one thing you need to remember about Gamebookers is the fact that they are a recreational book, and do show professional players fairly fast. So if you are a pro and decide to play there, you might want to play according in order to stay under the radar.

As far as the EFT transactions goes. I read that the Jazette family of books use that payment solution method, however that entire family of books are currently enduring some massive payout problems these days.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=bigboydan;906974]

The one thing you need to remember about Gamebookers is the fact that they are a recreational book, and do show professional players fairly fast. So if you are a pro and decide to play there, you might want to play according in order to stay under the radar.

absolutely not Sir

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

bigboydan, moonbeam

Do they cut betting limits for very lucky players or not?

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

They do. And if you open a new account they close your account immediatly and confiscate your deposit. Stay away from them.

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

Thank you, Teddy KGB. But it's too late to stay away from them. I have made a deposit and started gambling there because they give nice tennis Challengers' lines.

PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been betting with them for several months and haven't been very lucky, but I have no complaints against them.

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive played with partybets, its the same thing. Its not bad, the odds arent the best, atleast for major pro sports. I do like the website layout, very simple and easy to use. I also like the parlay rules.