liedtobyyouwager
    liedtobyyouwager's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tried a new book- youwager- how awful

I have given them some chances to do the right thing and they do not return emails.
    youwager.com = avoid!!!
    their sales team and staff will lie to you in order to get your business. See for yourself if you dont believe me.
    I will type more later, I have a conference call to be on.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

this is bs........... nothing wrong with this book except there cold calling

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

they reply immediately to emails.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid book 4 figure payout in my account in 2 days.

Accidentally mistype your phone number and cold call problem is gone

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

A book I liked, good bonuses and nice extra freeplays throughout the year but bonuses only for North American punters now.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

great book , just dont give them your home number,

liedtobyyouwager

You folks should avoid these liars. Signed up for a 35% bonus. Received 20%. Their staff said I should have gotten 40% yet nobody has fixed the issue. I don't care if you steal $1, don't ******* lie to get business. The proof is in the phone call. Their staff lies and steals to get you to join. ** and methods of deposit should be aware of their lying. To some of you this doesn't matter. To me it does. I hate solicitors that lie to get your business. Its scammy scummy and down right wrong. Like a bible salesmen or a democrat.

liedtobyyouwager

Their staff rep dave called me to patronize and calm me down. Spoke of the weather and what I do for a living. Small talk bs. I obliged. He said he would go to the tape and fix. He did nothing. Never heard from him again. Another crappy industry cod.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Did a ** for $200 the other day and they covered the $20 fee with a cash bonus. On top of that, the also gave me another $20 dollar cash bonus as part of their standard 10% reload.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Solid book. They need to increase their Moneybookers deposit limits, they are ridiculous, I want to give them my money.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Used to play there regularly several years back. Personally, I never had a problem with them.....

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

excellent book never a hold on funds and quick payouts. i only play with youwager and heritage. think they are night and day above all the rest i've played at. If betphoenix is a B+, youwager and heritage are A+++!

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youwager is good. I'm not buying what OP is selling.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by liedtobyyouwager View Post
    You folks should avoid these liars. Signed up for a 35% bonus. Received 20%. Their staff said I should have gotten 40% yet nobody has fixed the issue. I don't care if you steal $1, don't ******* lie to get business. The proof is in the phone call. Their staff lies and steals to get you to join. ** and methods of deposit should be aware of their lying. To some of you this doesn't matter. To me it does. I hate solicitors that lie to get your business. Its scammy scummy and down right wrong. Like a bible salesmen or a democrat.
    most of us are not new to you wager, they have been around for a long time , they take big bets and they pay, i hate the calls as much as anybody

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Other than cold-calling, they are a solid out.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

cold calling and mailings filling your home mailbox other than that decent book

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

you wager rocks

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by robertg View Post
    excellent book never a hold on funds and quick payouts. i only play with youwager and heritage. think they are night and day above all the rest i've played at. If betphoenix is a B+, youwager and heritage are A+++!
    Deposit, fees and half of bonus has a 30 day hold. Any winnings above that has no holding other than a 7 day hold on fees.

Still good deal.

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I love Youwager

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Top notch book. Fast payouts. Good lines. All around excellent book

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

The cold calling is a nightmare.....and they use some really sleazy tactics.

jmills0826
    jmills0826's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been playing with youwager for several years and have never had a problem until now. I have won and received payouts in the past. I hit for $4000 over the weekend and just requested a free payout and they are telling me they are missing a credit card authorization form for a credit card I do not have and have never had. I sent in a form twice for the only card I have ever made deposits with. On top of that they are telling me I have not had 4 weeks of consectutive action and I can prove I made deposits starting back on December 13, 2010 and have been playing every week since. Due to me not having this credit card that they are claiming they have to have the authorization form for, they are refusing to pay me. I would recommend staying away from this book as I am starting to think they are scaming me. I asked to speak with Kevin who is the one who always calls me for action and they said that I couldn't talk with him that I could only deal with customer service who is handling my account. I have sent the only credit card authorization form that Kevin asked for twice. What do I do. I dont think they are going to pay me. Can anyone help?

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

i really think there calls are having a backwards affect on what there trying to do. if a company calls me when i clearly said not to the first time they called that really make me not play with them.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

OP doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Last edited by bigugly; 01-19-11 at 01:44 AM.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to Five dimes they are kick a$$

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Love youwager. Just as good as betjamaica. Checks received within 3-5 business days. Usually 3 business days. Great teasers for NFL. Usually slow to move lines too.