LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Funding to ** online with credit card

And then depositing to a book. Anyone know what books this can be done with? 5dimes told me they didn't recommend it.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Most books will allow you to do it but just be careful because ** charges your CC up front and if you have any problems such as receiver name not being good or if you fail their verification process it can take up to 7 business days for the charge to be reversed.

I would advise using ** online... lower fee's and they don't charge you up front they charge only once the transaction is ready to be picked up.

I have used it with Rebatewager, bookmaker, greek, jamaica, 5dimes, legends and BetOnline. Both ** and ** online.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I see that's a much better method. Thanks.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a great way to do transfers in your PJ's...i would feel awkward charging a debit or cc for sending $$$ to a banana country to a name with no vowels

xstud

I guess the only other thing to keep in mind is that you should let the book know ahead of time you will be using ** online. I do not think ** online matters. But it seems most books only have 1 processor that will accept ** online transfers. I ran into a problem at youwager where I didn't let them know in advance so I had to get a new name.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would think it should not be an issue with the books how ** is funded..that all should matter is it's **

xstud

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    i would think it should not be an issue with the books how ** is funded..that all should matter is it's **
    It is an issue because anything that uses a CC has the possibility of a **********. If they get a ********** one of the "names" they use can get blacklisted. In other words... its a much higher risk for the book's processor.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Cash is king.

Bongo
    Bongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think some sites have restrictions if you deposit by cc, I think it better to get cash at atm then send cash by ** also.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

definitely tell the book ahead of time.. not all names they use will work under online ** or **.

-stash