mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Betmania..part of BetPhoenix family. Deposit problem

Went to BetMania site because I heard of the 50 freeplay with code nfl. I emailed them asking for it. I looked around the site and decided why not give them a try. I went to deposits. Went to *************** option. Was expecting instant echecks like pokerstars and full tilt. Filled in all the information. Clicked to go ahead and deposit. System said it took it.

Looked in balance...zero...looked in pending..zero. Went to live chat. Asked about both the freeplay and the deposit. They said they had to do it manually...confused on which...then they asked me to call in.

Ugh...probably a pitch coming to deposit more....

Early today I checked balances and zero in all. Emailed both mania and phoneix and six hours go by..no response.

Cant stand companies that wont answer emails about deposits...loathing the call to a person in broken english...
    Nothing showed as being taken from bank but it has not been a business day.

Anyone have any experiences with Betmania?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

*************** is a deposit option but it is not working now is their response. They dont take cc for first deposit. The 50 freeplay code NFL they wont honor. What a headache....back to intertops or bodog for me....

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betmania has been great for me.I will say that I never used live chat with them-always called.Gigi is some one you could contact there.