the_mathman
    the_mathman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Info about the book Rebate Wager

I discover the sportbook Rebate Wager here in the SBR rating.
    I'm very interested in it, but i want know the client's opinion.

Rebates and quotes appear interesting, but i'm perplexed because moneybookers & netellers are not allowed.

I'm searching for opinion from RW users: what is your opinion about RW?

Thank you

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They had Moneybookers for a period of time but they removed it as they were having some problems with it, mainly because moneybookers kept suspending their account for security verification stuff, which led to RW not being able to ensure the prompt payouts that they want to provide their users with.

They are fine though and my brief experience with them was that they were good. I liked that they were very quick to handle any queries you had and even when you came back a day or two later they still remembered any queries, questions etc you have had in the past so you would not have to repeat your life story. Their basebal juice was also slightly lower than say BetJamaica in the -180/-190 area from what I remember, but I think that new users are now put on a 20c line. Instead they were offered a 50% (?) rebate. That may or may not have been a temporary deal, can't be sure. But a lot of people were pretty unhappy with it.

They also have their very own payment solution that works great for cashing out, as evidenced by videos from jjgold (or at least one of their big fans on here). If you are a user of ewallets (i.e. not american) though you will find that it is hard to fund. The minimum deposit by wire is something like $2500 for instance.

Also their limits are low (and I mean really low!) to begin with in order to protect themselves. They are very recreational and they will know very quickly if you are just rebate whoring them.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Easily the worst book at the top of the screen.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The only thing good about RW are the rebates.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33426

The promotions are great. CS is great. The lines, both in terms of juice and the amount offered, aren't all that hot.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

They also round down the cents to the nearest dollar on all bets.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Oh here we go with the rounding debate......... if you bet $100, there is no rounding issue.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

so in other words I should mark them off my list of potential sponsors to open an account with, given the e-wallet issues

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

I haven't used them in a couple of months, but they are a good book for small players. Free payouts using there debit card, Good customer service, and you get 25% back if you lose. $250 limits though, so if you bet a lot then they might not be for you. I will play there again, but have been lucky not to have had to reup for a while.

Trucker George
    Trucker George's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    I haven't used them in a couple of months, but they are a good book for small players. Free payouts using there debit card, Good customer service, and you get 25% back if you lose. $250 limits though, so if you bet a lot then they might not be for you. I will play there again, but have been lucky not to have had to reup for a while.
    I made a bet there yesterday that was larger than the bold text in the quote above.

I went back and looked at their wager amount limits page and it shows game spreads/totals for college hoops, NBA and NCAA football as $1000 online or $2000 phone. NFL wager limits are $1500 online or $3000 phone. Canadian football, arena football, and WNBA are $250/$500. NHL is the only one limited to $250 online, $250 phone.

Looks like they want players who want to bet limits from $2,500.00 to $10,000.00 to bet with their book bet25back.com:
    For members requiring limits from $2,500.00 to $10,000.00 an event contact a host for info on our VIP book bet25back.
    Also, they have a nice dime line up to -190/+180, but the catch is you must deposit before the MLB season begins.
    Last edited by Trucker George; 01-09-11 at 12:31 PM. Reason: numbers typo

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am going to open an account there.