doodle2576
    doodle2576's Avatar Become A Pro!

63rd business day and counting on my first one.

biffsworld
    biffsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by doodle2576 View Post
    63rd business day and counting on my first one.
    Wow, that's crazy. I recommend e-mailing them and calling them and on a regular basis. Have you contacted the guys here at SBR?

Was your payout via the debit card? All of mine that have taken a while have been via check, but they've always paid eventually.

doodle2576

I call them every day now. Same ass excuse. You'll get your money, we just don't know when. Have two others also. All by check since that's my only option.

biffsworld

It looks like I just received my check today. I just received an e-mail with a tracking number and when I went to the Fed-Ex website, it says that the package was signed for today at my building. Hopefully, it'll be a check in the correct amount and the check will not bounce. I haven't had any problems with bouncing checks as of yet.

Doodle - I'd recommend e-mailing them daily (maybe even with the same message) and calling them every few days. You might want to also have the guys here call in and check in for you. I've probably done about 10-15 payouts with Bodog (all but 1 via check), and they've always come. Only recently have they been delayed.

Bodog already has a huge customer base and probably rakes in billions of dollars in revenue annually. It's not in their interests to just decide to stop paying their customers. I have noticed though that some of the regulars I played poker with there haven't really been playing there. Seems like a lot of people have switched to Stars, Tilt or other places because of Bodog's problems with payouts. Especially now since they just recently enacted a policy where you can't cash out with **, which is by far the best and most efficient cash out method, unless it's been your primary deposit method. It used to be as long as you just made 1 deposit with them via **. Now it's "primary deposit method."

doodle2576

Biff,
    How many business days has it been for the check you received today?

biffsworld

I haven't been home to check it, but assuming it's for the full $1,600, then that means it captures 2 payouts (1 for $1100 made on June 11 and another on June 13 for $500). So I guess that makes it about 45 business days since the 2nd payout.

I will keep you updated as to whether the payment is correct and the check clears or not.

doodle2576

Ok thank you. Looks like people are at least getting them. But where is mine?

doodle2576

Did you get them both Biff?

biffsworld

I got one check for $1600, so Bodog has paid me everything they owe me.

I deposited the check today, so it could still bounce. I'll let you know how it goes.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Bodog's response to the current US climate is unacceptable for US customers. In the last week they have managed to eliminate debit cards and **. The 40 day checks were a minor blip when these options were available but now this is absurd. They are also now telling me that my two options are check by courier or **. The problem with ** is that I have to deposit an undetermined amount of times over the next month and a half to even have that as a withdrawal method. Their refusal to even consider book to book transfers is flabbergasting.

M26 Airwolf
    M26 Airwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi all..
    I got my payout check today from Bodog via Fedex. It took 45 business days to arrive, but at least it did eventually get here. I just hope it clears without a problem. For now on I will only be deposting/withdrawing with ** so I don't have to go through this ordeal again...

biffsworld

Check cleared.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

** is the way to go if you want to use bodog.. whats the problem? lmk

betbetter
    betbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Bodog's response to the current US climate is unacceptable for US customers. In the last week they have managed to eliminate debit cards and **. The 40 day checks were a minor blip when these options were available but now this is absurd. They are also now telling me that my two options are check by courier or **. The problem with ** is that I have to deposit an undetermined amount of times over the next month and a half to even have that as a withdrawal method. Their refusal to even consider book to book transfers is flabbergasting.
    No books are doing ** for now.

doodle2576

Still nothing for me. They did pretty much assure me on the phone today that i'd have it before Friday though. Still not holding my breath.

ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by betbetter View Post
    No books are doing ** for now.
    Not true. PM me if you're looking for a book that's great with same day ** payouts.

acuraintegralove
    acuraintegralove's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tribet View Post
    I have just done a £3000.00 withdrawal via Moneybookers and it took 1 hour,I don't believe there is any problem with BoDog funds.
    It's the American players that are having the problems

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are still a large number of complaints, but the good news is that some checks are finally getting to player, and as posted previously, those checks are clearing.

Reyleon
    Reyleon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I received part of my June 12th payout yesterday. I'm waiting for it to clear. I'll keep everyone posted.

First 123