juanluis
    juanluis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Account in euros

I would like to know in wich american bookies i can have an account in euros. Legends allow me but i donīt know another one. Thank you.

Birre
    Birre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

Bookmaker/CRIS group I think, Pinnacle

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

BetPhoenix group of books offers this, Sports-1 is the one which is most tailored towards Europeans.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

greek

dr_wolf
    dr_wolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19055

i think and 5dimes but i not so sure i should ask the support for details

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I think most of them allow euro, currently i use DSI in euro.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17641

I have DSI, TheGreek, Pinnacle, Betphoenix.

I think 5dimes and betjamaica do not offer EUR

Alex
    Alex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Keep in mind that some bookies are going to allow you to have an account in Euros, but if you make a deposit in Euros, you money is going to be converted into USD, and then, when bookie receives your deposit in USD, they will convert it to Euros again. You'll lose a nice percent of your deposit in this process. The same thing will happen with your withdrawal. What I know from my experience, Diamond and Bookmaker have this practice, while The Greek and Pinnacle let you deposit Euros straight into your account (I use Moneybookers).

juanluis
    juanluis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Thank you everybody. 5dimes donīt allow me and betjamica too. I am happy if the greek and betphoenix will allow me have and account in euros. Thank you again.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They're not brilliant but Betboo seemed to have a pure EUR account finally before my friend and I gave up on them ...

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109208

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Keep in mind that some bookies are going to allow you to have an account in Euros, but if you make a deposit in Euros, you money is going to be converted into USD, and then, when bookie receives your deposit in USD, they will convert it to Euros again. You'll lose a nice percent of your deposit in this process. The same thing will happen with your withdrawal. What I know from my experience, Diamond and Bookmaker have this practice, while The Greek and Pinnacle let you deposit Euros straight into your account (I use Moneybookers).
    I can't imagine that they really change the currency twice for every deposit or withdrawal. That would be crazy!

chachi
    Lazy Git

Usually it is that their moneybookers or neteller account is USD so while they claim to accept EUR business it is the e-wallet hosing things

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

The greek,i know cause i use them.
    Betcris also.
    Diamonds
    Bodog
    Pinnacle(I dont now if they are usa_)

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wanna know.When you deposit they calculate curs 1.3 for example. So do they calculate same curs when yoo withdraw or current at that day?

chachi
    Lazy Git

you get whatever the (crap) rate is for the day am afraid ... can take a serious chunk out of profits if rates move significantly over the life of your account.

I for one would not want to be in an AUD denominated book with a balance in AUD right now, if it retraces back to the levels of Labor Day you'd lose 15% or thereabouts on your balance when bringing it back to EUR or USD

Alex
    Alex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    I can't imagine that they really change the currency twice for every deposit or withdrawal. That would be crazy!
    It IS that crazy, yes.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess currency exchange can be minor income source for them... i don't know if they also charge commission converting funds to/from poker. anybody knows?