spasny
    spasny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Want88 - scam or not?

Hi everyone!
    Recently, I've come up with an idea to buy tips from the site want88.com. They are costly (especially the correct score tips). However, I'm afraid that it can be a big scam. Does anyone buy tips from there? Have you got any experiences with them?
    I'd be very grateful for some valuable information.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rgrds
    Spasny

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Stay far away from sites offering money for correct tip score lines, there are a lot of sites on the internet that have been advertising this. IT IS A SCAM PURE AND SIMPLE.

spasny
    spasny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for advice because I've already found few people to collect money and buy a correct score tip hehe. So, there are no such sites with correct score tips?
    How about the Golden Picks and Macau Insider? Did anyone try to check the tip and archives after the match?

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

mate it is silly to think so.

greek_gambler
    greek_gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

50% for me

do did you made the step and buy the correct score tip??
    cause in the past i bought a correct score tip ajax-roda i think 3-0 and i won
    but he also gave me 2 posibilities for a correct score in brazil one other time and i lost
    what did you do?
    but beware he biggest scam of all time is tip666.com HUGE FRAUD

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

they are a scam just by looking at their record , they hit something like 80% , in soccer or any sport it is impossible.
    Correct score market are the worst market to bet it is basically impossible to win money- too much vig

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you pm me i will only charge you half of what they charge, and i also never lose