chancydancy
    chancydancy's Avatar Become A Pro!

safe way to fund accounts

so its been a long time since i've had to fund an account, just switched books and online methods seem to want either bank ac numbers or ssn, used to be easy with ************. seems the safest is to fed ex a cashiers checks. any suggestions??

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

** or ** deposits are probably the best way to go about depositng these days to avoid the hassles and the Fed-ex checks or book-to-book withdraw methods are the best options these days.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends upon what country you are in, and whether it is one that lets you spend your own money you earn the way you want or not.

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have to think bank wires are the safest. No way to cheat someone, pretty legit. Thats how I fund my books.

Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit Card by far the best.

Reason is, if you play with a book that decides it's not going to pay you, at least you can ********** your deposit and get that money back. Yeah you might lose the money you have won, but they weren't going to pay you anyways. I will not play at a book that does not accept **** or **********. I will always use this as an insurance option.