SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

The Live Payouts threads need a US or Non US label

Getting kinda tired of sifting through a bunch of posts talking about moneybookers and euros. Yes we get it, non-US players get paid on average within hours. However this is really not helpful to most players here.

I suggest making two stickied live payout threads so that the US customers, who have much more problems with processing times can see which books are currently functioning. For me, or anybody for that matter, knowing that moneybookers is functioning is pointless.

Sorry for the US-centric stance here, believe me, I would welcome moneybookers and euro fast payouts anyday, but sadly that is not the case.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

I suggested this exact same thing several months ago and got laughed at. Oh well.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Thats actually a great idea...the thread certainly seems flooded with European posters

socalaaron
    socalaaron's Avatar Become A Pro!

This would actually be quite helpful. Good idea. Thanks

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

good idea

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

maybe should change the name to ussbrforum.com as well ...

if a book is paying out promptly, it reflects well upon their financial situation. if it appears they are not when in fact they are, then anxiety kicks in for no good reason.

if we hive things off as you say, it may well appear that a given book is slowpaying or not paying, when in reality they are disbursing 10k+ a day without any hiccups to most of their members, and your particular underlying problem stems from the US govt and necessary attempts to get paid on the sly.

be honest - how many of you would troll through a european/non-us-resident payout thread regularly? yeah, I thought so ...
    Last edited by chachi; 01-06-11 at 07:10 AM.

SR

Chachi, your post seems to indicate the exact reasons we think it is a GOOD idea to seperate the financial isssues from US issues. Govt issues, processor issues are facts that we have to deal with. Whether or not a book IS paying is a concern but most of the good books pay. The problem stems from how many hassles US players have to deal with.

I will repeat, learning that you got a payout to moneybookers is not important to most of the people on this site. It has next to zero relevance to US bases players.

Why do you care if a seperate thread is made? All it would do is paint a clearer picture for both issues. Non-US can see IF a book is paying, and US players can see IF and HOW LONG it is taking.

And to answer your final question, MANY people go through the thread to see which books are having difficulties at the moment. If I find out bookmaker lost their processor and is taking a month to get checks out I will not deposit with them. If I find out they are paying some guy in britain via moneybookers it is of no value.

chachi
    Lazy Git

I don't really care one way or the other, it just strikes me that then that US based players might only get half the story.

Was moreso just pointing out that "processor issues" are a different kettle of fish to "abject lack of funds to pay anyone out at all"

SR

If your playing at books that dont have money you clearly missed out on the whole SBR thing. (Sports book Review) An A+ book has money. The question is are they having trouble or not paying quickly.

chachi
    Lazy Git

right, but as we both know SBR reports and whatnot lag behind reality and in some cases are well out of date ... you dont necessarily find out about a problem until you're in the middle of it

SR

Well thats why the threads are for that month only...if you see a processor is having trouble in the US, I avoid that book. I can point to a couple of summers ago where bodog in epic fashion couldnt pay anyone for 3 months. Now it was nice to be able to see people saying they didnt get paid after x months so that the rest of us US player knew to stay away.

My only point, which I think most everyone else agrees with is that its alot easier to read that information without going through 3 pages of non-us players saying "moneybookers 5 mins".

SR

I'm still not sure what is is your defending in reality? You like messy threads?

Maybe I'm wrong, let some others chime in.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

SR I am in complete agreement. It just makes sense to separate the payout report threads for U.S players and non U.S players. Of course it's a whole different ballgame when it comes to payouts between the two. I'd for one appreciate as you pointed out not having to sift through post after post about Euro bettors getting their moneybookers in a few minutes. Not that they shouldn't have a thread also but just one for each.

boxing122
    boxing122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I like the idea.

chachi
    Lazy Git

I guess I don't see a better solution than hiving things off the more I think about it ...

If one could see both threads blended/in time order together, or see them separately that would be optimal but I guess split works better for more of the members