skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

I've been asking Becky to help me with my account problem for 7 years when I log in the lines all change and are different than the lines on the SBR page always 5 or 10 cents worse on baseball +1.5 runlines. I just want the lines on the SBR line feed why can't anybody help?

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    the only party that Calvin Ayre deserves is one where he get slapped around, he is partly responsible for the laws in the US with his stupid Bodog advertising on national TV etc...shrug, books like Blowdog are bad for the whole industry and even Becky cannot sugarcoat that...
    On behalf of Calvin, I cannot lie, I'm actually flattered that you consider him powerful enough to be partly responsible for the passage of the UIGEA, but I am going to have to completely disagree with that statement. Anyone with a background in the iGaming industry recognizes that the main push behind the creation of the UIEGA was all the online gaming companies going public in the UK and the audited financial statements they were required to file quarterly showing how much money they were taking out of the US market. Senator Kyle has even released letters to this effect.

Actually, we just published an interesting article at CalvinAyre.com about what caused the iGaming eCom crackdown in the US...have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Becky

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any comment on the dual line issue Becky???

Do you think it is fair to charge one player a different fee than others due to a stereotype?

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

blowdog

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Cwissy says Calvin Ayre is a whore and Bodog Becky is stupid.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

bodog takes care of there business. Dual lines is not something new or unexpected in this industry hard to punish them for it.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Even with the dual lines you can still find some value. definately worth keeping a few bucks in their especially if you have other books

thebettor
    thebettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Becky has already quoted on the dual line issue. Check previous posts.

First 123