Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

VIP update

When last we left off, VIP had shut down *************** as a payout option and was having problems with their "Fed Ex Files" and none of the 3 payouts I had requested had been processed.

They e-mailed me to tell me the *************** payout would be redeposited back into my account (it was, same day) and that they would resubmit the other 2 payouts to their processor.....I asked for checks by courier.

3 days later, the first check arrived.

It's refreshing these days when a book tells you what's going on and it's actually the truth.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do recall your situation and was awaiting an update sir. I'm glad to hear that you are starting to receive your payments, and to hear about the Echeck option.

john pavlic
    john pavlic's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been paid 2 more times by them this month, but it was by **. Do they say if they are going to have the *************** withdrawal option up again anytime soon?

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD..or other Mods...How safe is VIP? If someone has a dispute, can you fix it there? They seem llike a good book, but how well do you know them and talk with them?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really haven't seen many problems stemming from VIP at all recently sir, with the exceptions of the ones I've mentioned in SBR poster Tunes threads. In regards to your question about them being fair about disputes arising. They seem to listen to listen to them and correct them if applicable.

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    They seem to listen to listen to them and correct them if applicable.

Really?
    That isnt what I recall from previous disputes. I seem to remember on a couple of occasions SBR ruling against them and nothing coming of it.

Panic

I used VIP in the past and they have always been great. They paid me on time and with no hesitation. I really dont use them now, but I could because they take American players who had account before all the laws passed. I'm fine where I'm at because I dont play that many games, but VIP is a book that always treated me right.

Panic

I havent used them in years and it baffles me that there is thread that suggests they are shady now. That is why i ask the Mods what their relationship is with them and what they have heard lately.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I think they are fine probably in the B+/A- class. We are concerned with their business model of not allowing new players from the US, although they still deal with their current base. Over time they continue to get smaller. We kept them at A- because they continue to do a good job. But longer term something has to give. They have almost no business outside of the US and not accepting new US clients is not a plan we are comfortable with longer term.