Josy
    Josy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Bodog

I found on SBR that Bodog is the one of the top bookmakers BUT
    since I opened my account there and made a deposit about 1 or 2 months before
    I could log in only about 5-8 times because the site is always down or after the first page and entering my ID and pass it goes down.
    And now I have some money stucked there (I made maybe 2 bets only from my initial deposit) which I can withdraw only with penalties (stated in their rules).
    Is there any ways I can get my money back without being penalized as it's almost impossible to use the site?
    If somebody has any help please let me know.
    BTW if BodogBecky is reading this post I heard you may help me in this. Thanx in advance.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

What kind of penalties are you talking about? Are you talking about the US Bodog site or one of the foreign ones? Specifics are your friends.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Yeah i have no clue as to what your problem is because i never had one single problem with Bodog ever. Maybe your on dialup or something ,time to upgrade sir jk. But seriously i would like to know whats the problem cause they are a great book and you will get paid worry free.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I know Bodog lines sucks and they take forever to come out, but their website has never been down for me in the last few years. It really must be on your end.

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13432

Never have a problem logging in there.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick your books more carefully anyway if Bodog is the only one you use at the moment, they are only good for line shopping on underdogs, if you are not a prof. bettor who wants to bet into some selected soft lines you get ripped off at Bodog.
    So the ideal thing to do now would be to get a Matchbook account (if you do U.S. sports), find a soft line at Bodog and bet the opposite at Matchbook, to get out of this rollover and also maybe loosing the money at Bodog.

Josy

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    What kind of penalties are you talking about? Are you talking about the US Bodog site or one of the foreign ones? Specifics are your friends.
    Hi soxwin1917,
    I am talking about UK site and on their withdraw page they state they will withhold some amount if the deposit not rolled over at least once. Or something like this I can not check it now as I can not login at all.

To Legions36:
    I have broadband jk. And I never mentioned anything like "they will not pay me".
    I asked for any idea to withdraw my initial deposit without penalties as I can not use their site as it does not let me log in for a long time now.

To Resler:
    Maybe you are the lucky one not having problem with Bodog site.
    What I said it comes up but as soon as I enter my Id and pass it goes down and that's it. I checked it several times on downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it says it looks down from here not just me.

To Monte:
    Thanx mate for a clue.
    That would be a good idea but I can not even login to my Bodog account so I can not follow your help unfortunately.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

yes, the bodog UK site is not up to snuff. us usa players like bodog for what it is. good racebook rebates and some bonus perks every now and then. good for underdogs. late lines not a problem. never do withdrawals so thats not an issue. good backup book.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

they are not an a rated book as far as im concerned but they are an extra book just for certain bets

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I haven't had problems with the US site. Their lines are late, moneylines even later and not as generous as BetJamaica, but they've given me almost $500 in bonuses since I signed up in August.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't had problems with the Bodog website

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Bodogs lines are absolutely ridiculous with how long they take to come out. But everything else about them is pretty good imo

I have never not been able to log in

Josy

Since my last post I could log in once but it took long-long time but since that time I get again a server internal error or something like that.

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Sounds like a personal problem with the login problems.

1X rollover is fine. They are not a bank.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Josy View Post
    Hi soxwin1917,
    I am talking about UK site and on their withdraw page they state they will withhold some amount if the deposit not rolled over at least once. Or something like this I can not check it now as I can not login at all.

To Legions36:
    I have broadband jk. And I never mentioned anything like "they will not pay me".
    I asked for any idea to withdraw my initial deposit without penalties as I can not use their site as it does not let me log in for a long time now.

To Resler:
    Maybe you are the lucky one not having problem with Bodog site.
    What I said it comes up but as soon as I enter my Id and pass it goes down and that's it. I checked it several times on downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it says it looks down from here not just me.

To Monte:
    Thanx mate for a clue.
    That would be a good idea but I can not even login to my Bodog account so I can not follow your help unfortunately.
    Hey Josy,

Apologies for the delay in responding, next time please PM me if you need my assistance urgently- PM is the quickest way to get my attention!

Can you please PM me your account number and contact info and I'll have a senior manager from Bodog.co.uk get in touch with you ASAP?

Thanks so much and Happy New Year,
    Becky

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I use bodog UK never had any login problems, the problem is in your computer

Josy

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I use bodog UK never had any login problems, the problem is in your computer
    Of course Ruifgalmeida: I am running apache server on my computer and it prevents me to login.
    Read before state nonsense.

Josy

Thank you BodogBecky for your help.
    I sent you the details you requested.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you BodogBecky for your help.
    I sent you the details you requested.
    Got 'em!! I'm on it.

Becky

Josy

When I got home today there was a mail from Bodog CS awaiting for me.
    That was realy quick.
    They were generous to offer me withdraw without any restrictions.
    I would like to thank BodogBecky for her prompt help. Thank you.
    Meantime I figured out that if after I get this Apache Server error message I open in the
    new browser/tab the Bodog Sport site it goes straight to my Acc. Interesting.
    I sent them a print about the error message maybe they canidentify where is the gap.
    I am not a PC geek to find it even if I know that I never run Apache server on my PC.
    Thank you for everybody who tried to help me.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Of course Ruifgalmeida: I am running apache server on my computer and it prevents me to login.
    Read before state nonsense.
    bro I was just trying to help you, go f u ck yourself next time you need help

Josy

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    bro I was just trying to help you, go f u ck yourself next time you need help
    It's really easy to upset you, isn't it?
    Yep, maybe I was a bit upset not be able to login but if you think because you never had problem to login it must the problem on other side than ok. Thank you for that help.
    Anyway if you can speak only this language it's up to you. Have fun.