jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

ParlayMakers Problems? No Problems?

Hey all...just wondering if ParlayMakers is legit? I understand they accepts US players! What are the pros and cons of ParlayMakers? IS GP legit as they require a GP account!

All help is appreciated!

jolmscheid

Thanks in advance as always....I will look forward to the help!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Suggest you do some searching for a couple of well patronised threads about them.

I don't need them as I'm not in the US but I'd certainly give them a try at least based on what I've read if I were.

jolmscheid

Thanks hareeba..anyone else? Thanks all

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

heard they are ok, couple of minor complaints, search the forums dude

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

overall id give them 7/10, ive staked just over $20,000 with them,

Instand withdrawals is a bonus

1 free withdrawal a week or month i think otherwise its 5% which is a bit steep

best prices available!!! same as pinnacle!!!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

They are slow to grade sometimes but my overall experience has been an 7 out of 10

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

Is there any sign up bonus for Parlaymakers? Thanks

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are linked with g o l d p a y and GP is having some some serious issues right now- would wait and see on this book for now

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, it seems they are part or owned by the same people behind G o l .. P a y. So if one struggles the other one follows.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    Yeah, it seems they are part or owned by the same people behind G o l .. P a y. So if one struggles the other one follows.
    I thought Max had denied that?

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I thought Max had denied that?
    They have similar site designs. The support link for livechat is the same. Customer service is present about the same time and away at the same times. They could be separate but it just is too suspicious.

Until ******* snaps out of it I personally think its a risky prop to try to bet with pm. I admit they have a TON of stuff to bet on and pinny lines are awesome but there has to be a reason that GP limits were slashed at MB and cut off at a few other places.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Is there any sign up bonus for Parlaymakers? Thanks

Use code: FREEBET in the bonus code box when placing a bet to get a $5 freeplay. (no deposit needed)

They had a 10% bonus on deposits going last month. Not certain if it still applies.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Is GP the only way to fund Parlaymakers at this time?

No ** or bank wires?

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    Is GP the only way to fund Parlaymakers at this time?

No ** or bank wires?
    they have a moneybookers option also, but that isn't available to u.s players, I thought gp had things figured out with their instant card option

anyways , i like parlaymakers, lots variety and instant payouts

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Apparently **/** are coming, no plans for bank wires AFAIK. Even if not the same company, they have some significant reliance and thus ties to *******, so if you are worried about GP that must factor into your risk assessment of PM.

Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Apparently **/** are coming, no plans for bank wires AFAIK. Even if not the same company, they have some significant reliance and thus ties to *******, so if you are worried about GP that must factor into your risk assessment of PM.
    Yes, direct **/** deposits and withdrawals will be available this week. So there will be 3 deposit/withdrawal options, GP, Moneybookers, and direct **/**, so if for some reason you dont want to use Moneybookers or GP you can deal directly with Parlaymakers. This should be available by Thursday at the latest.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    Yes, direct **/** deposits and withdrawals will be available this week. So there will be 3 deposit/withdrawal options, GP, Moneybookers, and direct **/**, so if for some reason you dont want to use Moneybookers or GP you can deal directly with Parlaymakers. This should be available by Thursday at the latest.
    Thats awesome... was just gonna suggest that. How fast wil the withdrawals be? same day?

Is there anyway you can make seperate logins so we dont have to sign in through GP? If I wanted to use my phone, its a hassle going thru GP first.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    Yes, direct **/** deposits and withdrawals will be available this week.
    Nice. Glad to see you're continuing to build it.

Trucker George
    Trucker George's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think **/** deposits and withdrawals are so very important. There are a ton of players who prefer these methods. Getting **/** up and running should be a priority.

In this book's case, it is very important because let's face it: having to use GP to place bets doubles the Trust Problem, which is that players must trust not only the new book, but a also new processor who are holding their account balance -- a balance that fluctuates based on the price of gold, no less.

I've used GP before and everything went smoothly, but the fact remains they have not yet stood the test of time needed before I would feel comfortable leaving money sitting there.

(as a side note and a bit of constructive criticism: GP would be wise to improve their "About Us" page on their site. What they have now doesn't exactly instill confidence, IMHO.)

My general rule with all new books and processors is proceed very cautiously. TIME will tell the quality of these places.

I watch and listen closely to what real players are saying on the forums. I have been watching this book for about a year now. Still not ready to play with them, but if they keep running a tight ship they will slowly gain trust. In the meantime, there are books who have been running a tight ship for 15 years to play with.

Players complain to a high degree about some insignificant issues on the forums and the fact that a book can maintain a good rep for over a decade despite players' pettiness says a lot. I'm not saying that a majority of complaints are petty - I don't believe that to the case at all -- but instead that places like the Greek, CRIS, and Pinnacle have stood the test of time despite the forum environment.

If this book is still doing well in 2012 I will be more likely to consider playing there. 2013, more likely, 2014, more likely. If they are still around and have a good rep in 2020, I will probably have a significant amount of money there. I'm conservative in this respect.

DevilCheese
    DevilCheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4971

The book is legit. Having to have all my money with GP is what would concern me.

jolmscheid

Well max did say that you can do ** starting next week I believe.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

Max, what are the fees for ** and ** going to be?

Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scott235 View Post
    Max, what are the fees for ** and ** going to be?
    We will be offering one free **/** payout directly from Parlaymakers every 30 days. No reimbursement on deposit fees. You will still be able to payout back to GP from your account if you want more frequent payouts.

fido007
    fido007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Max you are almost going to be perfect.Any chance for Book to Book transfer with Matchbook?