Recurring
    Recurring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

How long has it been taking to get a check from Bodog?

I was just curious. I looked through the Dec 2010 pay outs thread but didn't see anyone request a check from bodog. Im not concerned yet as it's only been 5 days but they have not given me a tracking number yet either. When I spoke to them and got my CC verfied they said I'd have a tracking number in 2-3 business days. I am just wondering what the norm is for getting a tracking number and how long it normally takes to receive a check from bodog.

Thanks!

thebettor
    thebettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I have been receiving checks in 12-14 days in December. No tracking email on last one. Kinda weird as I always get the tracking email.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

well i got mine in less than 4days but i got the email tracking number on the day i received the check, just so you know you are dealing with BD great book and worry free, there like that for a reason sir so customers dont have to worry. I hope this helps you feel better, probably just delays from the holidays thats all. Make sure you dont have to send in any id verication as this could cause delays.

Recurring
    Recurring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Thanks legions, I sent all that in the day I requested my withdrawl. The withdrawl has been approved I was just curious how those things work. What courier do they use? USPS, Fedex, UPS, or DHL?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

UM they used fed ex for me but you have to be there to sign for it, BD rules i remember i missed it just signed the paper fed ex left called them up and they came back the same day. You should recieve it within a day or so, check your bodog email or call them you might be able to get you tracking num that way.

thebettor
    thebettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

They use all four couriers. Depends on processor, your location, etc

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give CS a call, they will be happy to answer all the questions that you have!

Becky