thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

My experience with Bet365

First let me say, I don't have many posts here but I have been around a long time. I know b365 is known for slashing limits so you don't need to tell me. But I keep seeing some interesting lines there on sbrodds. I just want to place some straight baseball bets. Nothing tricky. So I signed up.

Maybe I'll get slashed anyway. This is one paranoid book. The hurdles I have to go through to get the sign-up bonus are crazy. I was told my picture ID would be fine so I sent that. But when the bonus still wasn't available and I asked about it I got this message:

Alternatively, you can provide us with your passport details.

We will require the bottom line of the electronic barcode reference, date of expiry and the country that issued your passport?

The electronic barcode reference appears in the format of numbers and letters and can be located along the bottom of your passport. We require the full list of numbers and letters. If you have a non UK issued passport, we will require the correct number of chevrons (<<<) within the details. The passport barcode will look similar to: M123456<<1GBR99999999M1234567B123123.

I'm sure this will all work out but I've just never seen anything like it. I just want to place a few bets but they act like I'm trying to order enriched uranium. Maybe I shouldn't even joke about that.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

It's especially a lot to go through when you might make all of 3 bets and then be shown the door.....Anyway, good luck.....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almost all those Euro books are like that though sir. My advice would be just to play at a hassle free book in order to avoid all that type of stuff.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by thebertshow View Post
    Alternatively, you can provide us with your passport details.

We will require the bottom line of the electronic barcode reference, date of expiry and the country that issued your passport?

The electronic barcode reference appears in the format of numbers and letters and can be located along the bottom of your passport. We require the full list of numbers and letters. If you have a non UK issued passport, we will require the correct number of chevrons (<<<) within the details. The passport barcode will look similar to: M123456<<1GBR99999999M1234567B123123.

I'm sure this will all work out but I've just never seen anything like it. I just want to place a few bets but they act like I'm trying to order enriched uranium. Maybe I shouldn't even joke about that.

That is some serious red tape. Once your in it is an interesting book with tons of stuff to bet on you wont find elsewhere.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I know b365 is known for slashing limits so you don't need to tell me,
    This is one paranoid book.
    People like you bugles my mind,you know what they are all about,having been around for a long time and having being made aware of all of their garbage thanks to the MULTIPLE warnings posted about U.K. & Euro books on SBR by those whom have been victimize by them, you still nevertheless send your hard earn money to these assholes

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Makes perfect sense to me. I always use every book like 365 until they limit me. They're limiting you because you are getting value. Why not get that value until you are limited?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet365 is the one book I miss most even more than Pinnacle

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me. I always use every book like 365 until they limit me. They're limiting you because you are getting value. Why not get that value until you are limited?
    There is no perfect book. Too bad. Pinnacle was close. I can still play at pinny through our costa rica account but its Pinnacle lite now. 365 is the one book I miss. Lot of unique offers and I always enjoyed the CS. It was a nice change from the broken English of the CR books. 365 has fallen in quality some but still a good book for the average guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bet365 is the top Book of all times all around

Bet365 is the most finacially sound book of all times

Bet 365 has top flight software, ranked second to Wagerstreet of all times

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 isn't the best book around. It's good, but not the best. That honour goes to Betfair all day anyday.

I find Bet365 to be very cautious with their odds, not muchgood value to be had there most of the time.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bet365 is the top Book of all times all around

Bet365 is the most finacially sound book of all times

Bet 365 has top flight software, ranked second to Wagerstreet of all times
    The only problem with all of this JJ. is that they don't allow you to play unless you lose or win very little

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    what's the use of opening a account with a outfit that will not allow to play and win before you have to go elsewhere to keep playing?
    I do know Santos but i try to keep it simple,I got my piece of mind now with Matchbook,Betfair AND Tradesports later on when i will graduate to the next level i will than add PINNY,Bookmaker and The Greek(since i red on SBR that all 3 are for those whom STARTS betting at 6k per bet).

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully they don't require a cavity search before processing any payouts.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh by the way, Bet365 aren't as automatic with the restrictions as some people are implying. I played there for years before I started getting cut down.

I wish I could play there now.

Good luck Bert.