Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Those complaining about PM and GP, I think you are just SOL. PM and GP are in cahoots. I know this because I created a special email address to sign up at GP with, and have never used it for anything else. Yet I get PM spam there constantly, encouraging me to sign up with PM and fund it with my GP account. They obviously have a business arrangement, might even be the same people behind them. But I wouldn't expect much change.

PSD999
    PSD999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7218

I need to find the euro currency bm offering 5dimes odds, any ideas? thanks!

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by blaucoin View Post
    Trying to decide on a sports book. Is parlaymakers good for the $100 bettor? also anyone have experience with *******?
    I play at PM, and use GP. It's costly to get money in and out, although for new depositors PM supposedly gives a new GP debit card. I haven't gotten mine yet, but it might at least make withdrawal more convenient if not cheaper. Since they've made "instant payouts" optional so you don't have to pay the two percent on every winning bet it's become a true discount book--and the only one for US players with ten cent quarter and half lines.

I would say if you're the type of bettor who makes a deposit, and then grinds away through at least two or three hundred bets before even thinking about a withdrawal it's a great option. If not, the high GP fees and unknown relationship between them and PM and the fact that the site is only a year old might put one on the side of caution. Hopefully they'll stick it out a few more years and get their website functioning better so those of us who use them don't have to be so iffy when we recommend them.

Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    That's interesting Max. Are you going to book the players action after you create the prop on the site? Or will it be a part of the exchange, so they can just put up an offer? And if you're going to be booking these lifted props, what will be your limits?
    It is actually up and going as of today. Basically, you talk to live chat and tell them what event or prop you are interested in and then we verify the availability at the site you are referencing and post the line in the appropriate section. We will expect you to bet it and generally it will be taken down after you bet it. Limits will generally be similar to whatever site you are playing at. It also works great for posting a private wager as we can create anything you want and if you sign up for the exchange you can post the limit and line you want yourself so your friend/friends could take the other side.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is the debit card working- anyone using it? PM me if you don't want to talk about it on the forum.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Those complaining about PM and GP, I think you are just SOL. PM and GP are in cahoots. I know this because I created a special email address to sign up at GP with, and have never used it for anything else. Yet I get PM spam there constantly, encouraging me to sign up with PM and fund it with my GP account. They obviously have a business arrangement, might even be the same people behind them. But I wouldn't expect much change.
    It's too bad they weren't more forthcoming about their special relationship. They did do a blog entry on it last summer, for what it's worth.

http://parlaymakers.wordpress.com/20...es-it-alone-2/

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    It is actually up and going as of today. Basically, you talk to live chat and tell them what event or prop you are interested in and then we verify the availability at the site you are referencing and post the line in the appropriate section.
    Nice. What kind of juice will you be charging? For example if Olympic has a prop at -130/+100 what would the price be at Parlaymakers?

Max009

Nice. What kind of juice will you be charging? For example if Olympic has a prop at -130/+100 what would the price be at Parlaymakers?
    We will just copy it....it would be the same.

ccy8888
    ccy8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did received the debit card and used for my 1st withdrawal. It was costly. In order to load the card, its $1.50 per trans. plus 5%. There are 2% fees for sending money to goldnow to fund my card. Further, i have no clue how much was assesed when i make a withdrawal or ck balance. The card can be use at atm or ran as gift card on retail setting. It costs me approxiatmely 10percent to get my money. Its much cheaper to go with **.

ccy8888

I actually like PM for the most part. It does drives me nuts when i can't get in on 2nd half due to line changes with error messages. Also, i can't get a clear understanding of their teaser rule. Ties lose? I can't see it any where on rules. Does it means lose completely or dropped down to lower pay out with 3 or more teams.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by ccy8888 View Post
    I did received the debit card and used for my 1st withdrawal. It was costly. In order to load the card, its $1.50 per trans. plus 5%. There are 2% fees for sending money to goldnow to fund my card. Further, i have no clue how much was assesed when i make a withdrawal or ck balance. The card can be use at atm or ran as gift card on retail setting. It costs me approxiatmely 10percent to get my money. Its much cheaper to go with **.
    Thanks, CCY, for the info on the PM debit card. When you say five percent, does that mean if I want to "load" the card from GP for $1000 GP will charge me $50 to do that--plus $1.50 every time I use it?

I just want to be sure I understand how it worked for you.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Are you saying they won't accept americans?

If so, why would anyone use them if they could use Pinnacle?
    And you can add that they dont have Euro Basketball/Hockey.
    So there is question who is betting there?

Max009

I actually like PM for the most part. It does drives me nuts when i can't get in on 2nd half due to line changes with error messages. Also, i can't get a clear understanding of their teaser rule. Ties lose? I can't see it any where on rules. Does it means lose completely or dropped down to lower pay out with 3 or more teams.
    If the result of one of your Teaser plays results in a tie then the Teaser loses. Example, you tease Dallas down to -1 and the final score is Dallas 21 Pitt 20 then for the Teaser the score is 20/20, so this is a tie so therefore the Teaser loses.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Max009,

Does your site offer NHL team total prop bets?

thanks.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    Max009,

Does your site offer NHL team total prop bets?

thanks.
    We have the same offerings as Pinnacle does for our standard lines. However, we also offer the create your own line feature, so if we dont have the prop you want and say it is at some european book then just contact the live chat and we will copy the line from the other book and put it up for you. So basically, you can get virtually any prop you want.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Max, just to be clear, can the prop be from any book you want or only specific ones.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    Max, just to be clear, can the prop be from any book you want or only specific ones.
    It can be from any recognized book. I don't want to say there is a specific list because we will try to help the player out, so the best thing is to contact our live chat with the props or wagers you are interested in and we will let you know.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14095

Max r u going to cover fees on m.g/w.u. Do u offer free monthly pay out whit out using Gp?? Thank you

Arilou
    Arilou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

I'm not saying that extreme cases aren't an issue, but if you are worried about the fees charged on money taken in and out, rather than the cost of placing wagers, you're moving your money around far more than you should be.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert91016 View Post
    Max r u going to cover fees on m.g/w.u. Do u offer free monthly pay out whit out using Gp?? Thank you
    We do not reimburse fees but we do offer one free direct payout via ** or ** per 30 days.

bookie

We do not reimburse fees but we do offer one free direct payout via ** or ** per 30 days.
    I don't understand. What's the difference between reimbursing fees once a month, and offering a free payout?

Max009

I don't understand. What's the difference between reimbursing fees once a month, and offering a free payout?
    We don't do both. With the low juice we have to make choices about what we can offer for free.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Max, I asked this previously... but is there anyway you can setup a way to login without having to deal with GP? Like setup a direct login for all customers, or at least the few that wont be dealing with GP?

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Max, I asked this previously... but is there anyway you can setup a way to login without having to deal with GP? Like setup a direct login for all customers, or at least the few that wont be dealing with GP?
    I will see what I can do.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately the US offshore punter cannot avoid going to bat with at least one strike against him.

And that is only if he uses a patchwork of available outs that are decent in some aspects of booking but lacking in others. For none by themselves are what is Pinnacle.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    Unfortunately the US offshore punter cannot avoid going to bat with at least one strike against him.

And that is only if he uses a patchwork of available outs that are decent in some aspects of booking but lacking in others. For none by themselves are what is Pinnacle.
    If you are a US player you can get everything that Pinnacle offers at Parlaymakers. Same pricing, same selection, same limits. No patchwork of available outs required.

bookie

You didn't understand my question about this. I was seeking clarification, not asking why you didn't do more than you do. Do you mean that you don't reimburse fees on deposits, but do offer a free withdrawal/month? Your language isn't clear.

Max009

You didn't understand my question about this. I was seeking clarification, not asking why you didn't do more than you do. Do you mean that you don't reimburse fees on deposits, but do offer a free withdrawal/month? Your language isn't clear.
    Correct, we do not reimburse deposit fees but we do offer one free payout per month via **/**. Thanks for the clarification.

fido007
    fido007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

** deposit working well fee $9.90 in account in 1 hour

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This is a question I want to know the answer to myself. Some are saying 5dimes but I don't see how when 5dimes themselves claim to be a rec book

ccy8888

action or void

Just made a wager today at parlaymakers. Maybe due to computer cliches, i am not sure the wager is confirmed. I dont see that wager at my pending section. However, the amount was deducted from my balance. So, is this a live action or void. I sent 2 emails for them to look into this and try to use live chat but its down as well. Since there aren't any numbers for me to call, so what do you guys think about my situiation? yes, ******* does show a transaction taken place.

Max, maybe you can answer this for me.
    Last edited by ccy8888; 01-07-11 at 08:49 PM.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

put a wager on live wagering for LSU - texas A & M tonight. texas A & M was up 7-0. Took LSU ML +165...after i looked at my pending wager. Said nothing about what team I picked just that I picked some team in the game for +165. Wanted to go into live chat so i could get them to confirm I got LSU. Live chat was down... nothing new. Just checked account and graded wager as loss!! They pulled this line from pinnacle and in no way would texas a&m be +165 after being up 7-0 especially when ML was lower then that before game started!

I know they will get this sorted in the morning, but Max I've noticed this a few times. When you place a live wager it doesnt specify what team you have in the pending wagers. It is very frustrating. usually you guys grade it right anyway, but this time you did not. and its frustrating because by looking at the pending wager there is no way to prove it. you need to look into that. i hope you make this right.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

I think the staff are drunk in there today.

They graded a tennis wager that won as a loser for me today too.

Same thing, no answer to email asking them to re-check it sent 9 hours ago.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Just made a wager today at parlaymakers. Maybe due to computer cliches, i am not sure the wager is confirmed. I dont see that wager at my pending section. However, the amount was deducted from my balance. So, is this a live action or void. I sent 2 emails for them to look into this and try to use live chat but its down as well. Since there aren't any numbers for me to call, so what do you guys think about my situiation? yes, ******* does show a transaction taken place.

Max, maybe you can answer this for me.
    Have you tried clicking the "Wagers" link top of the right hand column menu?

You can also view the bet slip by adding the bet reference number you see in GP to this link;

http://www.parlaymakers.com/parlays/print_confirm/XXXX (replace xxxx with bet ID)

ccy8888

Optional, thanks for the confirmation screen. I was able to see my wager via gp wager ID. I guess they will sort this out in the morning like you said. Odd thing is the "wager" link at parlaymakers shows nothing. Max, all the punters here basically just want some kind of customer service. Just someone we can contact when problems occured and some acknowledgement that its being dealt with. Secondly, it is correct that confirmation screen does not show teams name just rotation number when placing total bets on parlay or teaser. It would be helpful if it able to show teams not just rotation number.

First 123 Last