Nathan Bug Tyler
    Nathan Bug Tyler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rebate Wager?

Rebate Wager is a pretty good book in my opinion. Although i dont know if they are true to their word of quick payouts, but i have had nothing but professional service from their customer service. They are really quick on grading games too. I researched and there are a lot of negativity about them that made me wonder. Only time will tell for me, but as long as they pay me quick and hassle free and continue to have excellent customer service, i think i will be a life long customer. No i am not schilling and i have no clue who the owner is. I just wanted to say Thank You Rebate Wager, its nice to find a book that hasn't screwed me over like some others. Keep up the good work, and best of luck to Rebate Wager in the future.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I do not bet with Rebate Wager but love the girls they put on their site ;-)

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Nice shop till you put up a red figure. Much like any bonus shop, they love losers.

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rebate Wager is an awesome book! They have great CS and always pay quickly!

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah been good with me so far too. cs efficient but don't like sharp players, no surprise there!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

They turned 100% recreational......after being 90% recreational.

There is a thread in the PLAYERS TALK forum confirming this.

Nathan Bug Tyler

well, just requested my first withdrawal from them, now we will see how it goes i will update as soon as i find anything out. i hope it works.

Nathan Bug Tyler

just recieved a email from tony, i am past the dead line to withdrawal. he did respond quickly and tell me the guidelines so that i do respect and appreciate. thank you tony. i will withdrawal next week i hope. i will keep you posted then. thank you.