katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

ABC Islands New Software?

Saw where they will be coming out with new software this weekend. Anybody heard or got a clue what they might be going to? Hope it is not simply an upgrade of the old. The old stuff was/is slow.

You really still have to appreciate a book which puts out "steam player limits" for all to see!!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't heard anything about the s/w yet Katstale, however you did peak my interest on the subject.

Yes, You do gotta love the fact that they are so upfront about steam players.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pardon me if this is a dense question but what is this steam player limits you are talking about?

Mr Falcone
    Mr Falcone's Avatar Become A Pro!

DGS is the new stuff

bigboydan

Mudcat, Katstale and myself were refering to the steam limits they have on there limits and rules page.

Mr Falcone, Thank you for sharing the new s/w info with us all.

UncleChris
    UncleChris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does ABC acutally funding their neteller account regulary?

thanks

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChris View Post
    Does ABC acutally funding their neteller account regulary?

thanks
    I haven't read anything lately that would lead me to believe that they do sir. A lot of books don't like to tie up a lot of funds in Neteller these days, because the U.S. laws made it a rouge processing method for their client base.

UncleChris
    UncleChris's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you offering neteller in your funding and withdrawl options you have to fund your account for your clients. Fact.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChris View Post
    When you offering neteller in your funding and withdrawl options you have to fund your account for your clients. Fact.
    I'm not arguing your point at all sir, because I agree 100000%. I'm just saying thats what most books that cater mainly to U.S. clients are doing these days is all.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13652

Of course, ABC is the same company that for months on their withdrawal page advertised book to book transfers with a number of other sportbooks, when in reality this method could not be used at all.....

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Of course, ABC is the same company that for months on their withdrawal page advertised book to book transfers with a number of other sportbooks, when in reality this method could not be used at all.....
    I agree sir. ACBIslands pretty much has the same exact layout as Jazz does. Now even though there are Part of the DPT Sports Group, they should at least list things correctly on each site.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seems like ABC has been around for a long time, I guess a decent book because of longevity and not lots of complaints.

coldhardfacts
    coldhardfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Received a check payment from them this month.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by coldhardfacts View Post
    Received a check payment from them this month.
    Thanks for sharing your payment details with us all sir. I'll make a note of it in case anyone inquires about them in the near future.