big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Intertops

Does anyone use these guys? If so, what do you think of them? I'm thinking about throwing a few bucks in there to try them out.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Never had a problem. I use them a lot for baseball, cos they have 102% markets. That often means they have the best price, especially combined with their reload bonuses.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Never had a problem. I use them a lot for baseball, cos they have 102% markets. That often means they have the best price, especially combined with their reload bonuses.
    Do they pay you fast?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They did last time - only paid out once though, cos I just keep a balance in there now.

Sinister Cat
    Sinister Cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've been using them since 1997. Never had a problem with them; requested many payouts. The one downside is that their lines are decent but not great-- they have dime lines for bases but it doesn't go up as high as, say, betjm or 5dimes.

JT16
    JT16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines are good, payouts are good but I hope one day they realize their website sucks.

The format is terrible.

big joe 1212

Thanks for the feedback!

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

I've been with them for about as long as Sinister Cat noted above, and pretty much agree with everything that others here have noted....I want to use them again and have sent them a couple of emails asking if I can change my account currency denomination, but have received no response so maybe I've worn out my welcome there at long last.....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, SBR poster Sinister Cat just received a payment from them the other day, which you can read about here.

Intertops (SBR rated B+) currently has no outstanding complaints or any processing issues at this time. Plus the fact that they have been around for 25 years (online since 96), so you know your funds will be very secure.

They also seem to offer a very nice selection of payment solutions for it's U.S. customers (see below for the excluded U.S. states) which including **** & **********. Not to mention one free wire withdraw every calender month (check with your bank about incoming fees).

*Please note: Here is a list of the following states that they do not accept poker players from: Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin.

Please keep in mind they Intertops is a recreational book, so they may cut your limits if you start showing any signs of promise. The only other thing I'd like to add on a personal note is that I think there software is just brutal to navigate.

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Does anyone use these guys? If so, what do you think of them? I'm thinking about throwing a few bucks in there to try them out.
    I don't think very much of them. I faxed them documentation over and over again for a payout. Kept telling me to resend it. Finally just got fed up an played and lost my winnings. I'll never go back there.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Intertops. I've been with them for years. They payed out via Moneybookers in about a day and a half earlier this week so that was good.