Trinidad
    Trinidad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Account restrictions: would this work?

When your account gets factored down to nothing with say a big book in the UK, whats stopping you from asking the book to close your account down and then a few weeks later opening a fresh account that would be restriction free? Would this work?

I would not mess with the bonuses though.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

No, it usually won't work.

If you close your account, most bookies won't delete your details from their database, and if you want to register another account using the same details, you get the reply, that you are already registered, and they won't allow you to register again. Some bookies allow to re-open a closed account, or you can try to contact the support, that in spite of the fact that you closed your account, you changed your mind, and you want to bet again, and ask them if they allow to make another account.
    This thing works for example at Partybets....but this is a rare example.

Some bookies let you (but it's against the rules of all bookies of course) create more than 1 account, but when you want to make your 1st withdrawal, than close all acc's and keep all your money. A few bookies allow you to close one of your accounts in this case to solve the multi-acc. problem, and play on with the one remaining. (like bet-at-home or canbet)

I don't advise to try to trick with any of these options, as these are against the rules of all bookies, and you put your money to very high risk....not worth it.

Simply choose another bookie, which hasn't limited you yet....

Trinidad
    Trinidad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Thanks. I will take your sensible advice.