paxon
    paxon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betfair closed accounts

I don't want to repeat myself because everything has been written on another forum

Betfair problem for customers from Serbia and Montenegro!
    Several times in past week I had problem to log on and they gave me information:

"Thank you for your e-mail.
    We would like to apologise for the unscheduled downtime that has affected Serbia and Montenegro customers.
    At the present time, this is still being investigated with no resolution time available. However, please be assured that we are working on this as a priority matter and hope to have a resolution very shortly."

More than two days they can solve this problem. Now I become affraid for my money and to place some bets aspecially for live beting.

If somebody have any new information...

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...41#post1354641

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

It sounds like more of a technical problem though and they have not actually closed your account? Frustrating anyway!

paxon

Covered with a Technical problem scenario they can do whatever they want.In my case I can not log in to my account more than 5 days ,every mail from their customer service filled with the same words.Actually I can log in to a BetFair lite version,but there are no way to withdraw money from there.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Why should BF close accounts from Your country? Have You had some special law coming in force lately?

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

betfair A+ bookie

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand that this should be frustrating. However, lets hope it's only a technical problem and it will be fixed.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i doubt its techie problem. they used this excuse when they were negotiating neteller fees, and people's withdrawals were pending due to "technical problem".
    must be something else. abuse? match fixing? do you local guys hear any rumors about possible cause?

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

is there any new law in Serbia regarding online betting? maybe betfair are forced to stop offering services to serbian, but its strange that people have access to betfair through betfair lite. however mobile betting might be some different case, who knows. So what is situation in Serbia with online bettig ?

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

We have here at the moment same case with Unibet. Unibet closed the services for local bettors (no DNS or VPN helps here just account based thing) until they´ve got local license.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    betfair A+ bookie
    And your post helps with WHAT in this thread? Soon i will cut the damn word betfair out of my existance, what bullshit all this is.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

betfair CS is horrible, it takes forever to solve anything

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

Send them an e-mail with your withdraw request!

If the site is not working, you can still withdraw using their support e-mail.

Anyway I think it's just a technical problem.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    And your post helps with WHAT in this thread? Soon i will cut the damn word betfair out of my existance, what bullshit all this is.
    Monte, it's quite obvious that you hate BF and don't play there and probably never have so who the F cares what you think?

Despite all your negative posts about them they remain the most popular and best betting agency on this planet ... and for very good reasons.

paxon

Lets explaining some stuffs here.
    First of all there are no any laws in Serbia affecting an online gambling,at least as I know.If somebody know something more ,please
    tell us.
    They approved all of acts with a technical problems,but I have not got any mail or letter about technical problems and possible resolving in
    any period of time.Yes A+ behaviour ,for sure.
    Don't want to waste my energy about their profesionalism ,I have sent them a mail with a withdrawal request and we'll see
    what happen next.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Monte, it's quite obvious that you hate BF and don't play there and probably never have so who the F cares what you think?

Despite all your negative posts about them they remain the most popular and best betting agency on this planet ... and for very good reasons.
    I don't hate betfair, how can you hate something tht you do not use and that is not a living thing?
    Dude....your comment is as much out of place as the continued Betfair glorification by you, tommy and whoever.
    In a thread where a problem with them is discussed there is no need for Betfair A++++ blah blah, we all had enuf of that lately...