sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    is bouncing checks like brock landers not considered a form of stealing
    i think so.
    sh*t book is a sponser here. look up
    What makes you think I ever said bodog was not a sh*t book or a sponsor here at SBR???

Books bounce checks all the time, hell 5dimes bounced a few checks recently and they are an A book and an SBR sponsor. This point has nothing to do with SBG's thefts a book bouncing checks is a processor issue which arises courtesy of your US government, a book stealing players funds is unexcusable the 2 do not even compare in the least bit.

Again big difference in a small check bouncing but the player eventually getting paid and a book stealing
    $30,000 from 1 player and close to $100,000 from multiple other players all in a short period of time.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have no problems keeping $10,000 at bodog.

I would not keep $100 at SBG.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

sharpie... i see your point.
    i had a couple of very bad experiences with bodog which i will not mention.. its in the past and i can play where i chose like the rest of you. i agree if all those things are true about sbg then it is horrible.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I would have no problems keeping $10,000 at bodog.

I would not keep $100 at SBG.
    this i think is crazy..... but its your money. take care
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: davidchong

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is my honest opinion about SBG.

If you are a small player and you don't keep any real balance in SBG, in other words you make deposit, place your bets, withdraw all your winnings and most of your deposit every week, you are probably okay.

BUT, if you hit a big win or consistently win and build up a big account balance they are going to rob you and laugh about it.

carolina02
    carolina02's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am waiting for a withdrawel now of 470$.When i wanted to withdrawel the first time it was 280.
    First they ask me for my id.I send it but they did not got become it they said,so i mailed it again.
    Then i could not pay out because of the bonus was not played for 100%.So i did that also.At that moment my balance was 320.
    But again my withdrawel was rejected.Now because of that my account was inactive for a while and i had to play at least the half of my 320 on betting.Now i made a printscreen of that conversation.Now i bet for 160 and my balance is now 470 and i asked today for a withdrawel.Lets see what happen now.I will write here how this story will end at sbg
    Marcel

ps. a view years ago i went 2nd in a 100k gtd at bodog(poker) with a prize of 14.300$
    I withdrawed my money without a problem
    Last edited by carolina02; 01-20-11 at 12:02 PM.

carolina02

update

It was rejected again.
    Now the reason was due inactive account i had to rollover the original 280 once.
    So i went in the chat again and told them that in the last chat they told me to rollover the 320 what was in the account that moment for 50%(160$).
    After waiting long they told me to withdraw the money again and i was promised that it will be processed this time.

Marcel

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I think the past problems is what still attracts the negative vibes.

I opened account with them back in March 2010 , I have requested 5 payouts via wire and received funds every time within 3 days, so no complaints here. Last payout I received was last week.

carolina02

sbg update

Today sbg global paid my money.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

i dont have problems with sbg, withdrawls are not higher than 1k.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

SBG has been one of my favorite books for years.

BAUS

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    SBG has been one of my favorite books for years.

BAUS
    Coz they give bonuses to you, and your next thread will prolly be about a book that stiffed you for a change.
    You should just spare the forum from your rubbish son.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

And also bailouts sir.

BAUS

JaxBeach
    JaxBeach's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Been using SBG Global for a long time (9 years?) but a casual player. Decided to give it another go. ** 1k deposit included a refund of the ** charge (84). Bet the lot on straight and won. Monday requested 1.5K payout via wire (cost 100). Tues SBG Payout confirmation. Friday bank shows incoming wire. No hassle.

Anyway I was a bit concerned about D- ratings and payout stuff. I thought if I had a good experience I'd report. SBG did well for me. The roadside robbers I ran into were ** and Bank.
    Last edited by JaxBeach; 10-05-12 at 02:46 PM. Reason: spelling

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Any recent experience here?

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Just fyi i started with them when i was around 18 to 20 or so they were my very first book and im now 35 i havnt used them in prob 10 years but if they been around that long they are doing somerhing right.

BIG

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    Just fyi i started with them when i was around 18 to 20 or so they were my very first book and im now 35 i havnt used them in prob 10 years but if they been around that long they are doing somerhing right.
    Just called em up new accts get 30percent cash. After 10 years all they will giveme is 15 percent cash 3x roll but these are NOT FREE plays. Talked to a guy named seemed like a real nice guy. Confirmed to me they been open 16 yrs. So thats about right with my age. Its not the 100 percent fp i normally get but thi.k im gonna make a small deposit there to try and change my

my acct number is 3780 if u wanna refferal to help me out lol. Good luck

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting this thread popped back up... YouWager is now handling some of their services now for them from what I hear... wonder if SBG is about to make a move...

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

they are a bit shady but i wouldn't say any more so than any of the other costa rican books. overall i have had a relatively pleasant experience with them. most recent cashout was received next day free of charge.

BIG

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Interesting this thread popped back up... YouWager is now handling some of their services now for them from what I hear... wonder if SBG is about to make a move...
    Sorry is that good or bad?

touchback

BIG... that is a very good question... there are some things I cannot discuss for many reasons but in this instance I am neutral feeling or possibly a little positive. Take it for what it is worth pal... moves are done for many reasons and can be good or bad... cannot really say more about this one just yet...

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Mafia wannabes as they are described in costa rica. They would rather steal money than win it and go to great lengths to steal money.
    SBG has always paid me..i think your quote must be referring to the boys at bet islands right john? u know the company that (along with SBR) scammed many out of money?

touchback

BB... actually John is more than likely referring to a personal experience from quite a few years back... maybe he will enlighten you. It is not for me to comment...

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

SBG is a book i highly recommend if you enjoy getting stiffed. If you're a guy who doesn't like to get paid when you win, then SBG is the place for you. If you're a big winner, then they won't pay you. however, if you are a loser, then they are a great book, cause they are great at collecting deposits and horrible at paying. i sent them 4 deposits and kept on losing, and they kept taking my re ups.. and then when i finally had a good week, the told to go fukk myself and they are not going to pay me. So when i was losing, they kept taking my money, and then when i finally won, they stiff me...No book i know are better at collecting deposits than SBG.They really are amazing at taking people's money, but suck at paying.

I should know because they stiffed me for 18,300$..

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

What year was this Nicky?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

2004 or 2005.. don't remember.

they were thieves back then and are still thieves. people don't change. As long as you don't ever win there, you'll be ok. if you are a small bettor, you should be ok. but if your acct goes high, they will stiff you.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

trust me,do not ever bet horses there,you will get stiffed

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    2004 or 2005.. don't remember.

they were thieves back then and are still thieves. people don't change. As long as you don't ever win there, you'll be ok. if you are a small bettor, you should be ok. but if your acct goes high, they will stiff you.
    Well, they paid me a large balance

BIG

requested a small payout yesterday will let yas know how that goes, according to most of yas as long as its small i should be good u say.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    SBG is a scam shop. If you win real money, they'll rip you off. 98% of the players don't have problems, since they don't cash out over $3k.

SBG has (or used to have) 3-team 6-pt teasers at +200. This one promotion would bankrupt a book if pros played it. No pros play at SBG, because you simply won't get paid after beating them out of 50k.

Save yourself a headache. Play at an "A" rated book... or at least not a D- book.
    like bet islands?

i cashed 6k and 8k out of sbg global before no problems ever. iM SURE YOU GUYS ARE SAME GUYS THAT HYPED BET ISLANDS

BIG

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    requested a small payout yesterday will let yas know how that goes, according to most of yas as long as its small i should be good u say.
    Recd payment last nite. I had some luck with this acct so far but there isnt many options on the site like not much soccer .tennis matchups golf etc. but great for major sports.

First 12