olemiss33
    olemiss33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Suggestions, please...

I realize this question probably gets asked here about twice a day, but I am hoping for reasoning behind your answers.

For the first time, I will be opening an online account. I will stay with my local as well, because when I'm on the dog I typically get better lines. However, he has cut out 8 pt basketball/10 pt football 3 teamers(Don't lecture me on this is a sucker bet, blah blah blah). I have played these regularly for over 10 years, and have had success.

So, I'm looking for opinions on the best book to begin with. I will deposit $6000 initially, and my average play is $300. I don't mind there being a cap on my bets initially, as long as it is no less than $500. I don't play a ton of plays, but I still don't want to be limited to a large extent on what i can bet. Im not super concerned with the lines or line movement, as I simply won't play a game if I don't like the number. What my main concerns are timely payouts, and customer service.

So, in conclusion, here is what I am looking for:

Quick Payouts(within 5 business days via wire)
    Customer Service(answer questions when I have them)
    Offers Quarter and Half bets at fair odds(not alot of -135 or -140)

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I know it takes your time to fool with it, and it is appreciated.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

I would suggest Pinnacle, but you are out of luck of course if you're in the States.....

If that's the case, I would then suggest The Greek, based purely on your criteria above. I've never taken a business wire from them but Moneybookers payouts arrive in a few hours and checks in roughly 2 days. Thus, I would imagine wires are quick as well.

They will not limit you, CS is quite good and quarters/halves are offered. This is just my personal experience of course, but I'm quite certain others also view them in a good light.....

olemiss33
    olemiss33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    I would suggest Pinnacle, but you are out of luck of course if you're in the States.....

If that's the case, I would then suggest The Greek, based purely on your criteria above. I've never taken a business wire from them but Moneybookers payouts arrive in a few hours and checks in roughly 2 days. Thus, I would imagine wires are quick as well.

They will not limit you, CS is quite good and quarters/halves are offered. This is just my personal experience of course, but I'm quite certain others also view them in a good light.....

Thanks for the info.....I have heard good things about The Greek, so I may check them out. If you don't mine my asking, what is CS? Again, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I have never used and online book.