Ebetsaction.com not paying

QUICK FACTS

Site--Ebetsaction.com
    Account details as of 12/13/2010
    USER ID: BA33
    BALANCE: 9,504 USD
    AVAILABLE: 9,504 USD
    PENDING: 0 USD

Payout request made via email 12/5/2010 for full amount. No reply to email. Follow up emails sent on 12/11 and 12/12, no reply.

Phone conversation with with ebetsaction representative "Steve" on 12-11-2010
    Summary of conversation is they were unable to pay at this time, very little details given as to why. Request to speak to upper management denied.

I welcome a response from one of their representatives and would appreciate any comments or suggestions. If there is anything I can do from my end to be more transparent regarding details I am more than happy to comply. I have been dealing with online sites for 7 years as a professional poker player. While I have had delays in payments I have not yet been defaulted on. I would like to keep an optimistic outlook on Ebetsaction as a company and look forward to resolving this peacefully. I can be reached via PM on SBR or 2plus2 as "dangerfish" and I will be checking the forums hourly for any questions.

dangerfish
    dangerfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Update--received a call from Mike from their accounting department and he expressed their interest in sorting this out. I would like to be fair and reasonable with them so I will update when I know more tomorrow. Believe me nothing would make me happier than sharing a positive review with the online community.

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

How is this coming along? Anyone else know anything about this outfit?

dangerfish

Still have not been paid. Trying to work it out with them but no luck so far. I will update as soon as anything changes.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

DOn't find the rating on SBR on that site, better stay from. Good luck to you on getting your payout from them.

dangerfish

I see Ebets is still out trying to solicit clients. Please be warned, they still will not settle, in fact they will not even answer my calls or emails.