InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdrawals utilizing **

Can someone tell me the process for a withdraw via ** with a book such as BetJama, Bookmaker, or 5 dimes?

What has been your experience ? What is the typical waiting period in terms of the time the withdraw is processed and when the funds become available at the agent.

Thanks in advance fellas.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

bump, would like to hear about this option also...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi InTheHole,

It varies book to book. Some are ready that day, others will take a couple days. What I'd suggest is narrow down which book offers this option and inquiring to their live chat for the particulars, I personally use check or debit card for my withdrawals.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I rarely use ** at all as my method of choice sir. However, to my understanding it's usually 1 to 3 days, pending on the book.

InTheHole

Thanks for the feedback. The reason I inquired is because my withdrawal was process but I was told that it would take couple of days to have the money available. You would think that once the transaction was complete a reference number would be available within 5 to 10 minutes.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Its a matter of when they get someone down to their agent to send the funds, i am sure they group together a predetermined payouts and send someone all at once to do it, for example they prob wait until 10 requests are sent through and then send out all ten at once

InTheHole

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Its a matter of when they get someone down to their agent to send the funds, i am sure they group together a predetermined payouts and send someone all at once to do it, for example they prob wait until 10 requests are sent through and then send out all ten at once
    Christ..I have a graduate degree and didn't think that! You're exactly right

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheHole View Post
    I have a graduate degree
    Congratulations to you...

InTheHole

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Congratulations to you...
    Haha...sometimes it isn't until I go back and read some of posts that I realize what a douchebag I can be at times....thanks for the feedback