drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

So u received a suspicious package!! what was in it? did you open it....

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    I hope this is in jest.
    Ricky,

If I handled it, I apologize. I don't remember it. If I didn't handle it and you'd like me to take a look at it, forward your correspondence, and I'll be happy to take another crack at it.

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Ricky,

If I handled it, I apologize. I don't remember it. If I didn't handle it and you'd like me to take a look at it, forward your correspondence, and I'll be happy to take another crack at it.

i couldn't go through all the posts but did the OP provide a bank statement proving the 10k left his bank account?

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does SBR still think that sportsbetting is owned by Domain Holdings Ltd? If so, why?

Why won't any of the mods explain to be why I was banned for my post? And it was called "ridiculous" when I would moreso define it as "factually accurate".

ZerotoHero
    ZerotoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

Got an email from Lou that Justin would be contacting me. Still awaiting that.

In the meantime I would really appreciate it if SBR would take down statements such as "Player likely defrauded Win4Real" when there is no evidence to even remotely back this up besides for a baseless statement that Win4Real put out.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Not sure how I missed this thread but note to self , don't play a books with stupid names. ie win4real.com , lose4real.com , win4shits&giggles.com

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do they keep temp banning me and never addressing any issues? Such as the implication (which is obviously false) that they contacted Jazette (Domain Holdings Ltd).

ArcadeFire
    ArcadeFire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is/was this Cole also?!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Why do they keep temp banning me and never addressing any issues? Such as the implication (which is obviously false) that they contacted Jazette (Domain Holdings Ltd).
    We have tried multiple contacts based on our best information. We have made no false implications. Obviously, we have been in contact with this book.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Not sure how I missed this thread but note to self , don't play a books with stupid names. ie win4real.com , lose4real.com , win4shits&giggles.com

well said...

ZerotoHero
    ZerotoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

I would like to continue pursuing this complaint. Lou and Justin please email me with any questions or concerns you have.

First ... 3456