senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

** online ripoff

do not use ** online the transaciton is not instant money will be on hold until u call them to verify also with currency issed. i dont know if just me these thing happen to me two times already so last night when i make transaction i triple check my receiver will pick up money in usd. shit happen again my book tell me to call ** to change currency and ** told me there is nothing they can change if done online .............fxck you i call and change the currency last two times talk to supervior too said only thing he can do is cancel transaction and i can resend it. i ask him is there any fee involved he said no and now i got a email from them saying money will refund minus fhe tranaction fee i fell i been ripoff by them how hard is for them to change the currency they done it before i will never using them again.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

** online service is horrendous I sent funds recently and attempted online and was told to call to complete the transaction. I called and completed the transaction and received an email 5 minutes later telling me they could not complete the transaction and to go send the funds in person. I go send the funds in person and look at my bank account 2 days later to find that they took the funds from my account for the transaction they said they could not complete and I had to wait 2 days for them to give me my money back.

The funny thing was that there was a $65 difference in fees to send money to the same location when doing it online.

Always send ** in person it is faster, cheaper, and much less of a hassle.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I have used ** one time and had no problems. Then again i only used it once.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    ** online service is horrendous I sent funds recently and attempted online and was told to call to complete the transaction. I called and completed the transaction and received an email 5 minutes later telling me they could not complete the transaction and to go send the funds in person. I go send the funds in person and look at my bank account 2 days later to find that they took the funds from my account for the transaction they said they could not complete and I had to wait 2 days for them to give me my money back.

The funny thing was that there was a $65 difference in fees to send money to the same location when doing it online.

Always send ** in person it is faster, cheaper, and much less of a hassle.
    Do u have any experience in sending money in person @ **??? like what receiver's information do we need or what we have to do when we deal with the **'s agent?? Do they ask u abt the receiver? ....
    thanks

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It's things like this why I can't understand why people here use fake names as senders.

Use your real name, worst case scenario you get your money back.