dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Easystreetsports is a joke

11:30 EST and no CBB lines.Ok I'll put a few bucks on the 2012 presidental race.Complete bull shit

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6100

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

hit a 16 dollar show horse there last year. only payed me 4-1. nowhere in the rules does it state that(still doesnt). when i called the answer was, "only the big tracks we pay track odds". LOL,

Easystreet motto- where its easy to change the rules as we go !!!
    Points Awarded:

newguy74 gave macb 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

newguy74
    newguy74's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah these folks are dirty- they ripped me off for 500 in similar fashion. when i called and emailed them, a lady named valery told me I deposited ** so i couldnt get the money back. a little weird answer. I said well I will report the name sara granados who picked it up. she said all of the names easystreet gives out are fake names and the receivers do not exist, so go ahead and report us as a scam.
    keep the 500 easystreet, your rep and activity will get you in the end. DIRTBAGS!!

newguy74
    newguy74's Avatar Become A Pro!

IF my matter

is not fixed by 12:30pm today, I will tell you the entire story and you will be floored.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Get Tony G to fix it, and while you are at it tell him to fix the shit promo they are emailing to everyone trying to build their customer base. These guys are unbelievable. Just for curiosity, why did you deposit at this shit book newguy74?

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Get Tony G to fix it, and while you are at it tell him to fix the shit promo they are emailing to everyone trying to build their customer base. These guys are unbelievable. Just for curiosity, why did you deposit at this shit book newguy74?
    Can you please explain what needs fixing with TonyG's Promo? You may reply here, by PM or by telephone. EZ Street gives bonus for pointing out legitimate errors.

EZMARVIN

Quote Originally Posted by macb View Post
    hit a 16 dollar show horse there last year. only payed me 4-1. nowhere in the rules does it state that(still doesnt). when i called the answer was, "only the big tracks we pay track odds". LOL,

Easystreet motto- where its easy to change the rules as we go !!!
    www.easystreetsports.com horse payouts are only limited by what track the races are on. see below;
    This is based on the track category:
    Special Class (Major races): MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 50,000 (Per Race)
    Class A tracks: MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 15,000 (Per Race)
    Class B tracks: MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 10,000 (Per Race)
    Class C tracks: MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 7,500 (Per Race)
    Class D tracks: MAXIMUM NET PROFIT: $ 2,000 (Per Race)
    so if you wager $500 on a Class D track and the odds pay more that 4-1 you will be limited to a 4-1 payout. If that is not the case, even though it may have been before my time give me a call or send me an email and I will be more than happy to look into it.

EZMARVIN

Quote Originally Posted by newguy74 View Post
    yeah these folks are dirty- they ripped me off for 500 in similar fashion. when i called and emailed them, a lady named valery told me I deposited ** so i couldnt get the money back. a little weird answer. I said well I will report the name sara granados who picked it up. she said all of the names easystreet gives out are fake names and the receivers do not exist, so go ahead and report us as a scam.
    keep the 500 easystreet, your rep and activity will get you in the end. DIRTBAGS!!
    You were not ripped off, you made a deposit and placed your own wagers online. It is unwise to tell people that the system went through thousands of accounts and millions of wagers to single out your wager and your wager only to change it. If you had not waited until the game was graded, I am sure they would have helped you, but since the event was complete and the wager graded when you contacted them, there was nothing they could do, please accept your losses and move on. Who picked up your funds had nothing to do with the wagers you placed, so no need to address that except to say you had full access to the amount you transferred, the fees it cost you to send along with 25% cash bonus until you made your wagers. I sincerely wish you all the best, happy holidays.

szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

guys,
    I signed up for an account b/c of the 100 dollar free cash promo that I got. The only issue is that let's say I turn the 100 into 500, I need to then deposit five hundred cash, and then roll over the combined amount, in this example, 1000, 12 times, and then I can receive the money. Is this legit, or am I wasting my time?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by szk1983 View Post
    guys,
    I signed up for an account b/c of the 100 dollar free cash promo that I got. The only issue is that let's say I turn the 100 into 500, I need to then deposit five hundred cash, and then roll over the combined amount, in this example, 1000, 12 times, and then I can receive the money. Is this legit, or am I wasting my time?
    They gave me the same offer...its basically a waste of time.

EZMARVIN

Quote Originally Posted by szk1983 View Post
    guys,
    IMO a really good promo invited players get a chance to earn 100% CASH bonus with a 12 times rollover without risking a penny. The amount of the deposit depends on the players themselves as anyone can stop from $200 to $1000, as for wasting your time that all depends of your definition of the phrase, but again it is $100 without a deposit, you lose it and you lose nothing, win with it and you win 100% cash bonus with a 12 times rollover.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

So slow on hanging lines