betphoenix
    betphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

OK, it was just a personal shot then...Understood.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

question is who hasn't BP paid?

they have stiffed nobody.

they tell you 7-10 days

bookmaker tells you the same thing

its just the way it is with the government making it difficult.

do you really think they BP wants it that way?

hell no but some of these books have no choice.

DRZ
    Update your status
    DRZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cashed out via ** not to long ago from there. But it was a real pain in the ass.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bet phoenix wants me to verify my account before I can ever make a deposit there. They want copy of ID and utility bill. Is this normal?

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    They are now only allowing players to request one ** payout in their own name every 7 days. The writing is all over the wall here.
    I am surprised that they pay at all.

Phoenix is a scam book

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

They pay me just fine.

betphoenix
    betphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Moonbeam was paid in full by BP. Don't quite see how that is a scam. I personally handled some xxxxx for him on a weekly basis as well. Moon...you even told one of my reps that you loved me back then. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-24-11 at 01:06 PM. Reason: as per request

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea betphoenix, you sorted out my transfers to matchbook too a year ago or so.
    The concerning part is that ppl have to contact the big boss to get it done, why the fukk don't you issue some orders instead that all withdrawals are processed in reasonable time.
    That is how Pinnacle went to the top, yea they have good odds but your book had that too, now the main difference is that Pinnacle doesn't send sharper players through hassles. You could be one of the top books right here and now, if not for your own stupidity.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

I love betphoenix and WagerChief. their managers and staff are always helpful to me

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    They are now only allowing players to request one ** payout in their own name every 7 days. The writing is all over the wall here.

How the hell does only getting one payout a week translate into "impossible to cash out"

Why does SBR let these threads stay up ?

Why does anyone need to cash out more than once a week ?

Processing payouts is the hardest hurdle the books have to manage not to mention the cost factor.

Every little dick thinks that after every win they need their money , the fewer transactions helps everyone in the long run.

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    How the hell does only getting one payout a week translate into "impossible to cash out"

Why does SBR let these threads stay up ?

Why does anyone need to cash out more than once a week ?

Processing payouts is the hardest hurdle the books have to manage not to mention the cost factor.

Every little dick thinks that after every win they need their money , the fewer transactions helps everyone in the long run.
    yeah, it sounds a little overstated. i haven't used bp in a while, its too much of hassle even getting a return email, and i just don't like to spend time at work on the phone. this time last year email response time was almost instant, now i don't even get a return email when i question black friday special. i never had a problem getting a payout though.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

I just got my payout from betphoenix yesterday. Took about 10 days but it came. I am taking it to the bank today and in a few days I will update when it clears.

Thanks Betphoenix

-stash

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DRZ View Post
    I cashed out via ** not to long ago from there. But it was a real pain in the ass.
    What do you mean pain in the ass?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    I just got my payout from betphoenix yesterday. Took about 10 days but it came. I am taking it to the bank today and in a few days I will update when it clears.

Thanks Betphoenix

-stash

Took the xxxxx to the bank on Friday and it cleared today..

Thanks Betphoenix on a nice payout and nice customer service

-stash
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-24-11 at 01:08 PM. Reason: as per request

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Recieved 3 payouts...............ALL FREE

All arrived in fewer than 17 days from time of request.

You win, they pay!!......simple.

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 966

i always got paid within a week.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

always gotten my ** withdraws the same or next day, over 10 in the last year.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

They allways paid me

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

they gave me some bonus i didnt even ask for 2 or 3 weeks ago, i lost that money, made a new deposit and now they're saying i am subject to a 30 day hold because i benefited from that promo and cant withdraw until 30 days after the deposit that triggered the promo.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Nah. Just BP. This was pretty obvious over a year ago....to most of us. I was audacious enough to mention four different red flags in one sentence. WTF was I thinking? Enjoy your swift and secure withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Unreal what people come up with. Now the offshore industry is broke...

Recurring
    Recurring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Im kinda glad I didn't choose BP to be the book I became pro with. It seems like they are having more and more problems lately.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    they gave me some bonus i didnt even ask for 2 or 3 weeks ago, i lost that money, made a new deposit and now they're saying i am subject to a 30 day hold because i benefited from that promo and cant withdraw until 30 days after the deposit that triggered the promo.

That cant be right. No matter what bonus you took, if you lost your whole balance including bonus, none of the rollover conditions from that deposit should apply to your next deposit (unless you took another bonus with a 30 day hold or something). Maybe someone else wants to chime in but if they are pulling that on you, thats not right.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    If you didn't want the bonus, maybe you should have asked them to take it back before losing it?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Should not have to wait 30 days if you lost the original funds before re-uping!

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17477

Quote Originally Posted by Nookx View Post
    Bet phoenix wants me to verify my account before I can ever make a deposit there. They want copy of ID and utility bill. Is this normal?
    Yes, we all went through the same procedure

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    Yes, we all went through the same procedure
    This ID requirement helps cut down on the 13 yr old step-sons who (allegedly) lose all their parents money playing BJ. Phoenix learned their lesson!!

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

They all share the same processors. That still is only a small part of the problem. The books do want to hold your cash and now they can blame it on somebody else.

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

It's ridiculous how long it takes to cashout there. Requested withdrawal Feb 10th....money still sitting in my acct. The free xxxxx every 30 days is BS, I requested my xxxxx on Feb 10th, 30 days would be ~march 10th......except the 30 days doesn't start til the money is withdrawn.....sooo 30 days is now at least 45 days in my case. If the money leaves my acct today I'm looking at my next free withdrawal on March 24th....then March 24th the whole process starts over.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 02-24-11 at 01:10 PM. Reason: as per request

_zofo_
    _zofo_'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Its just more and more problems with the processors...not indicative of BPs willingness to payout.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I was happy to get my Moneybookers withdrawal couple weeks ago. Hope they will continue to keep that method working.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

one per week doesn't seem bad, not like they are flat out stiffing people

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I have received several pay outs from Betphoenix and Betmania all in the specified time frame.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    If you didn't want the bonus, maybe you should have asked them to take it back before losing it?
    didnt say i didnt want it. i said i didnt request it...and i didnt find out the stipulations until after id already lost it but thanks for the tip.

anyways- they have since admitted that they were confused and mistaking.

today i try to cash out from BP after having waited the specified 10 days after a deposit with an e-wallet (10-day hold) before one can request a withdraw and they tell me its 10 business days even though their site says 10 days and right above it for something that takes 7-10 business days, it specifies "business days". more shenanigans. oh well.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

7 business days since i requested a check,money still has not been taken out of my account

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The way they hold money a betphoenix account oughta come with an interest rate

First 1234 Last