JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

help: neteller vs moneybookers (withdrawl)

Hi guys,

I want to bet on bookmaker and I am going to open an account on neteller or moneybookers, I read the recommended list by SBR and saw this:

methods of withdrawl

Neteller
    - residency restrictions apply
    - min $1, no max

Moneybookers
    - residency restrictions apply
    - processing time may take up to 7-10 business days
    - min $1, no max

neteller and moneybookers offer pretty much the same package on paper but the above notes caught my attension: does that mean that Neteller gives your money back instantly whereas Moneybookers tend to take much longer? It would be great if someone who have used the two could share some experience here. Also, what does "residency restrictions apply" mean here?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I will take the same time

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

I used to have accounts at both Neteller and Moneybookers but I sacked Neteller a couple of years ago because a) withdrawals were slower than from MB b) my bank charged a processing fee for NT but not MB

Mostly my MB withdrawals are in my bank account within 48 hours. The longest time ever was I think about 7 days once.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get Neteller cashouts in ~10mins from Pinny (no matter what amount, but i didn't try more than 12k Euro yet). And free transfers from Neteller to my bank account.
    No problems with the Greek, Matchbook or Betjam either...still see no reason to use anything else but Neteller (i live in central europe)...

Some books like DSI only have Moneybookers, but i don't use those clown outfits.