ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

5dimes small troubles

over the past thanksgiving weekend. had a couple of small problems with 5dimes.

first case was i has alabama ML and spread for about a little over a grand in parlays/straight plays. watching as auburn was coming back. i decided to hedge the 400 left in my account on auburn ML or spread on whatever i could get regardless of the juice i was laying. commercial comes with 4th down and 20 something for alabama with mcelroy injured. i go to play in-game and auburn is +180. i know immediately that its wrong and i wait and refresh knowing my hedge would be voided and the line drops to +140. i put my money on it, but i know it will be voided. that is the last chance i get to hedge that game. i go to live help and they put me with tony. tony solution is that he is unhappy and he will take away alll my privileges of in-game betting. im trying to explain that it ruined my oppurtunity to hedge my investment and i lost out on maybe 100-200 bucks. tony doesnt care and basically i have to tell him to keep live in play open.

later that night they grade a bball game for me wrong and i didnt realize it since it was a late late game and i played my bets in the morning. i looked at scores the night before and noticed i had too much in my account. went to live help and they noticed they graded a wager wrong and basically it took me 30 mins for them to void my bets or else if i lost, i would have had negative balance. which i do not want to go into.

2nd error not big of a deal. but they are getting their lines off more and more ive been finding

richb7a
    richb7a's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet Auburn there when the score was 14 to 0, and 21 to 0, Alabama. I also bet Auburn to win the game straight when the score was 27, 21 Alabama. I had no problem. I was thankful for the way Auburn played and came back