Hello!

I would like to tell about how Betsafe.com is frauding. I know that I am not the only one who has the same problems. I am I women and I am a resident of Latvia. I decided to registrated in Betsafe.com because I saw a banner with opportunity to recieve first deposit bonuss of 50 LVL. I did all according to the rules - made my first bet and send an e-mail with bonuss request. After that I receive an e-mail from the support that AT THE MOMENT they have suspicion that I am cheating, but I have only made first bet and I am 100% sure that everything was ok. Next sentence was that they MAYBE add this bonuss me AFTER SOME TIME when I have made more bets and then they decide if I am not making arbitrage, but they did not specify how many bets(in terms and condations is ment that I should mad only one bet and then receive a bonus). When I write next e-mail the support write that he would not comment anything. So that means that I have done everything according to the rules but they say that MAYBE I am cheating and MAYBE NOT so they need to see more bets, that means that I need to deposit more money. In my oppinion he would not gave my bonus only because I am woman who has made one bet at 50 LVL which is quite big money in Latvia.