byrd2178
    byrd2178's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Greek and ** Problem

Hello just asking if anyone can help me on this issue or if anyone had this problem and what should I do.

I deposited money into my account using ** online. Called them and gave them all the information (greek) waited for good 3 hours never got a response. I got a email from ** saying the money has been picked up. SO i called The Greek back and told them and they checked everything they said there processor never got anything in their system saying it has been picked up and the info is not in the system. I called ** they said it has been picked up around the time i got a email. And it wasn't there problem cause there showing it got picked up. I verified all the information with ** and the Greek and the Greek still said its not in the system and I have to call **. But ** can't do anything because they have it in their system that it got picked up. I am out alot of money because of this. can someone help? ideas?

thanks

byrd2178

please delete this trend thanks

everything is taken care of.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

fund in your account now ??

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

We'd like to know how it was resolved. (That's what the forum is for; some transparency so the industry doesn't screw everyone)

You don't have to talk about names, or specific dollar amounts. But where was the problem at?

EDIT: Even if it was you that fuked up, we still need to know. haha!

byrd2178

Sorry guys, As you see I deposited money on thanksgiving going thru **, Never had a problem at all, waited the normal 1 to 2 hours for it to get credited into my account. 2 hours went by and still nothing. I checked my email and ** sent me a comfirmation that my money got picked up. Called back The Greek and they said the information isn't in there system and they can't do anything. they told me to call ** and check all the information did that 5 or 6 times calling them back and forth both companies. I was getting really mad cause the money had been picked up and The Greek told me it wasn't in there processor system and told me to keep calling **, but i told them ** had all the information correct and i went thru it with them 5 or 6 times.

NOthing happend on Thanksgiving no money at all. I called Friday morning still the same problem, I was kinda pissed and started yelling They said they will resubmit the information back into the system and call back in 15 to 20 mins. I waited longer than that and called back and they said the money was credited into my account. They said it took longer for there processor to get information thru to them. It might have been there processor that messed up or ** international with there system. I am thinking it was a system error but it was nerve racking. But everything is back to normal. I never had a problem before till now so i am not to concerned.

Sorry i just checked this till now.