Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Intertops....Good or Bad? Thanks

Positives and negatives please.....Thanks

benhilton
    benhilton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intertops are good in my view! Ok lines, decent limits, and every now and again they offer pretty good promos!

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by benhilton View Post
    Intertops are good in my view! Ok lines, decent limits, and every now and again they offer pretty good promos!
    Bad in my point of view: Terrible site, cutting of limits after you win some money, very bad soccer odds. Maybe good for US sports as long as they don't limit you (but the times when they had lines makers with own opinion are over). At least they pay.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13586

They are the consumate old girlfriend who still lets you bang her from time to time. Very safe and comfortable, but you know there is nothing really too special about her...Or do you take your chances and venture somewhere else? No doubt more exciting opportunities, but beware where you tread.....

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    cutting of limits after you win some money
    You shouldn't judge that as an arber, it tells nothing about a book if arber's limits are cut.

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13108

Haven't played there in a while but always liked this book.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Small limits and bland lines.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17011

I got limited to $2 bet after a nice fat run and 1K withdrawal. Otherwise, the book is solid.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    You shouldn't judge that as an arber, it tells nothing about a book if arber's limits are cut.
    I'm no arber but my stay at Intertops was one of the shortest I've ever had due to savage cut in limits after less than a handful of bets. And I think I actually lost there.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea fine, but everyone knows Kiwi is an arber.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Like other have mentioned. The limits reductions are the issue.

kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Yea fine, but everyone knows Kiwi is an arber.
    It is not important if you are an arber or a value bettor. A value bettor is an arber who doesn't play the other site of the bet. Actually sometimes I prefer to play a value bet as well instead of an arb if I am convinced enough. Intertops limits arbers and value bettors as well. Most books limit arbers, value bettors and "sharps" after a while, but nevertheless I like some other books more than Intertops: They have more interesting lines, limit you more slowly and have a better website.

Of course there are only very few really good books arround like Pinnacle and SBOBET.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intertops is very good. They have been useful to me for the better part of a decade.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109030

Intertops often offers a deposit bonus. But be patient not to use them to often. Otherwise they will exclude you from every bonus promotion even from their contests. They will also cut your limits and give you less points in their cashback promotion, so you will not be able to reach the next limit and get a price. In my case they send me a deposit offer, I used this offer and got the bonus. They informed me that I will not get any further bonuses. After a few days they cancelled the bonus without any notice. They reduced my limits twice a week, until it didn't make any sense to bet their anymore.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

intertops is very reliable, you know you wont get scammed.
    plus they are one of the very view sbs that allow ** transactions in some way.
    the 35 dollar fee from w.u sucks ass, but you get your money within hours. so i guess its worth it.

but for some reason, the site seems to be down today, as for 11 am central time.

kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    Intertops is very good. They have been useful to me for the better part of a decade.
    "... have been useful..." There were also times when I recommended them, not as a great book but as a solid book. But they have changed: They limit faster nowadays and their lines makers have no own opinion anymore. The question is if you STILL use them today?

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    They are the consumate old girlfriend who still lets you bang her from time to time. Very safe and comfortable, but you know there is nothing really too special about her...Or do you take your chances and venture somewhere else? No doubt more exciting opportunities, but beware where you tread.....
    lol best review ever