bimmer325i
    bimmer325i's Avatar Become A Pro!

best loyalty/ VIP program?????????????

anyone know of any good loyalty/vip programs out there? NINE.com has a great one but dont accept US players anymore. Bonuses are good but i like some kind of program where you earn points for frequent betting good towards tv's and tickets to games..things like that.thx

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you were a client before they stopped taking U.S. customers, you would still be eligible to play there. However if thats not the case you might want to checkout the BookMaker or DSI loyalty program they offer sir. It might not be as attractive at VIP, however it's pretty decent. Although, if your a professional player you might not qualify for enrollment.

bimmer325i

how do they determine if ur proffessional or not?

bigboydan

Most likely by your play sir. For example if your always beating the line movement and stuff of that type of nature. If you just an average Joe type bettor, then I wouldn't worry about it because you will qualify.

bimmer325i

i guess i would call myself an average joe type of bettor...im not sure what beating the line movement means so i guess that alone makes me an average bettor.sometimes i do like to wager 500+ on occasion,does thismatter?

bigboydan

From what your describing I doubt you would have any problems qualifying for enrollment at all sir.

bimmer325i

thanks!

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Most likely by your play sir. For example if your always beating the line movement and stuff of that type of nature. If you just an average Joe type bettor, then I wouldn't worry about it because you will qualify.
    If the odds are like +145 for A at Bookmaker and -147 for B at DSI it's still an arb when you allow for BetPoints! when you maxbet both sides they take you off the program.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

Sportbet and Betonline both have them if you don't take the reduced juice

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Bookmaker's program really pays off for larger bettors. It's not hard to rack up some big free plays. But like Chemist said, it's not to be taken advantage of. It's for gamblers. If you are getting on the best of their lines consistently, an advanatge on the house, they aren't going to keep bonusing you.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

Yeah, it was tough to beat Cris' loyalty program. It took me several years before I was finally banned from it, and it was always good for an extra $200+ a week or so just by arbing out the free plays. I actually lasted a lot longer than I ever thought I would, so I give it full marks.....

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Bookmaker's program really pays off for larger bettors. It's not hard to rack up some big free plays. But like Chemist said, it's not to be taken advantage of. It's for gamblers. If you are getting on the best of their lines consistently, an advanatge on the house, they aren't going to keep bonusing you.

People always complain about Bookmakers fees but if you actually bet and get the BETPOINTS, your fees are, in essence, paid back through free plays and then some.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    People always complain about Bookmakers fees but if you actually bet and get the BETPOINTS, your fees are, in essence, paid back through free plays and then some.
    Silly argument.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Right, different players benefit from different perks and promotions. For a lot of players the points erase the fees from the bottom line.

Frank

How is it silly?

If Book A charges $100 for a transfer but gives you $300 in free plays

And Book B does not charge for a transfer but gives you no free play money

Which is better?

Do the math

jgm1967
    jgm1967's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like vip if you get in the platinum program but I totally agree bookmaker/dsi is by far the best in terms of bonus points.I have always worked with mike form canada over at dsi and he always given me 40% on all reloads and its a solid book

one thing I dont like about vip is the lines,they really have seem to have gone in a bodog direction so I would highly recommend dsi for rewards

dsi also has 2nd half baseball lines which 5dimes and alot of books don't have

a must this time of the year

crshin2me
    crshin2me's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I know some will disagree but you cant beat Blackdogs program

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

How is it silly?

If Book A charges $100 for a transfer but gives you $300 in free plays

And Book B does not charge for a transfer but gives you no free play money

Which is better?

Do the math
    I give you $100 for your birthday. One month later, I steal your wallet and take $90. By your rationale, this is perfectly fine.

Promotions and transaction fees are separate entities. To conflate them is arbitrary mental accounting, a psychological weakness which has no place in advantage gambling.

P.S. I 'Laugh Out Loud' at example B. Show me a full-juice book with no promotions and no transaction fees and I'll show you the tooth fairy blowing the Easter bunny.
    Last edited by RickySteve; 06-17-08 at 02:43 PM.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    I give you $100 for your birthday. One month later, I steal your wallet and take $90. By your rationale, this is perfectly fine.

Promotions and transaction fees are separate entities. To conflate them is arbitrary mental accounting, a psychological weakness which has no place in advantage gambling.

P.S. I 'Laugh Out Loud' at example B. Show me a full-juice book with no promotions and no transaction fees and I'll show you the tooth fairy blowing the Easter bunny.

Then I steal your wallet and get my money back + your money and kick your ass............

What the hell are you talking about????

If Bookmaker gives you $300 in free plays and charges $100 to transfer to the Greek

And Greek gives you no free plays and charges you $0 to transfer to Bookmaker

Which is better?