sibtatiana
    sibtatiana's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet 365 no payout

Hello
    I was playing at Bet365 bookmaker, got the bonus, and made the wager. When I tried to withdraw, the bookie told me that all my winnings originated from the bonus, so there will be no payout. Where can i file a complain on them?

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You could read the TC's that generates the bonus>>>>

Qualifying deposits must be a minimum of £10*.
    The maximum bonus that can be claimed is £200*.
    To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.
    If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.
    Offer closes 23:59 UK Time 31st December 2010.
    This offer is only available to customers residing in UK and Republic of Ireland.
    The Offer Code must be entered within 7 days of the qualifying transaction. If a withdrawal or transfer out is actioned before the Offer Code is entered then any previous transactions will not count towards the initial qualifying criteria or subsequent rollover requirements.
    Players can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
    Existing bet365 account holders do not qualify.
    This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
    Any bets placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 (1.50) will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    Bets placed on asian handicap, goal line and Baseball money line markets, both pre-game and In-Play do not count towards any rollover requirement.
    Bets placed on Financials which are closed early will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
    All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
    All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, neteller etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers. Offers only apply to customers who have made a real money deposit with bet365.
    bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.

sibtatiana

I did read it, but i actually never heard of taking away the winnings together with the bonus. How come?

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

pays to read the rules, otherwise these books will sting u

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see what in those T&C's pertains to this complaint.

Then again the complaint itself feels like some info is missing.

sibtatiana

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    I don't see what in those T&C's pertains to this complaint.

Then again the complaint itself feels like some info is missing.
    Actually these rules mean that if you win with the bonus funds, bet365 can take the bonus and winnings from you. This doesnt seem fair to me. It is not a bonus, rather a trap for players.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is normal if you dont finish rollover requirements,and ask for withdrawal they can and WILL cancel your bonus and winnings originated from bonus. It is in their program and you cant avoid this.

sibtatiana

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    It is normal if you dont finish rollover requirements,and ask for withdrawal they can and WILL cancel your bonus and winnings originated from bonus. It is in their program and you cant avoid this.
    The rollover requirements were finished in full! The bonus funds have become 'withdrawable balance' and when I attempted a withdrawal, they were taken away from the account.

dikefale

Quote Originally Posted by sibtatiana View Post

The rollover requirements were finished in full! The bonus funds have become 'withdrawable balance' and when I attempted a withdrawal, they were taken away from the account.
    This is other thing mate you must fill a complain.

sibtatiana

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    This is other thing mate you must fill a complain.
    That's what i'm asking, how to do it, who to contact.

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

That´s a new one!! I've never had a problem with bet365 and their bonus, are you sure that you completed the rollover?

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I got the same $200 bonus offer last year, completed the rollover and was paid in full. No problems. Surprised to see a thread like this...

sibtatiana

This was also a surprise for me, as the rollover was completed in full. The bookie states:
    'Please be advised that bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.'

This means that if you win with your bonus, they can take all your winnings from it if you request a withdrawal. This make the whole offer crap.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprising to me too. In fact bet365 is one of the best bookies comes to payouts. If you got the bonus perhaps they need your account verifired?

This could be done from your bet 365-account. or just call them to verify your account. Your money is 100% safe here.

sibtatiana

the account is fully verified, both the documents and the postcode. The money isnt safe anymore, as you can see. Players beware.

Last edited by sibtatiana; 11-24-10 at 02:30 PM.

thirtytwo

I actually dont precisely remember the process of bonus betting on bet365.

So, you claim the bonus. Then, if i remember correctly, you need to wager your deposit amount once before you are able to make wagers with your bonus money.

After that you actually dont have choice to bet bonus money or deposited money, because when you make wagers they automatically deduct from bonus part of account.

The only way you can wager deposited money is to lose all bonus money or have them all tied in pending wagers, so the subsequent wagers will be deducted from deposited amount.

Is that correct?

sibtatiana

Quote Originally Posted by thirtytwo View Post
    I actually dont precisely remember the process of bonus betting on bet365. So, you claim the bonus. Then, if i remember correctly, you need to wager your deposit amount once before you are able to make wagers with your bonus money. After that you actually dont have choice to bet bonus money or deposited money, because when you make wagers they automatically deduct from bonus part of account. The only way you can wager deposited money is to lose all bonus money or have them all tied in pending wagers, so the subsequent wagers will be deducted from deposited amount. Is that correct?
    actually not. when you bet money, they firstly deduct from the real money account, then from the bonus account. This means that if you win both with deposit and bonus, you get part of the winnings to the bonus balance proportionally. Then, if you continue making the wager, you bet with your real money, and after you finish the wager, the bonus and winnings from it can be taken from you, even if you lost all your real money during wagering the bonus.

That is a nice way to improve bookie's profitability - make players lose their deposits and dont pay out the bonus winnings.

thirtytwo

actually not. when you bet money, they firstly deduct from the real money account, then from the bonus account. This means that if you win both with deposit and bonus, you get part of the winnings to the bonus balance proportionally. Then, if you continue making the wager, you bet with your real money, and after you finish the wager, the bonus and winnings from it can be taken from you, even if you lost all your real money during wagering the bonus.

That is a nice way to improve bookie's profitability - make players lose their deposits and dont pay out the bonus winnings.
    oh, ok, now im starting to remember...

very shady business from bet 365 indeed

dikefale

You should contact customer service before withdrawal just to see if everything is ok.
    Maybe you abuse bonuses,maybe you have more accounts etc.
    I dont want to defend bet365 but i have never had a problem with them.

Maybe they have some new rule that you need to keep money on your account at least 30 days(i dont know just saying).

Did you contact chat service anyway,did they tell you why you cant withdraw.
    ! thing is sure,when you dont finish all requirements and try to withdraw money they will delete bonus+ winnings.

sibtatiana

i contacted them and they told me what i'm writing, that they cancelled the bets originating from the bonus funds. I don't know what's the 'bonus abuse'. There are rules for the bonus, and the rule that the bonus and winnings from it can be cancelled at any time makes the bonus fake. Why use it, if you can lose it any time. I have friends who didnt receive the bonus because they were not allowed to, but no one ever heard of such situation when all the winnings are cancelled.

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I use bet365 and I couldn't withdraw my bonus until 450 rollover requirement was met. This just meant that you had to make $450 worth of bets. Once that requirement is met than you can withdraw whatever amount.

Are you sure you met the rollover requirement?

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sibtania

Im sure its all be allright for you soon. Bet 365 is a very serious bookie.

jcurro
    Update your status
    jcurro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Hope they pay you soon. VERY surprised to hear this from bet365.

VasyaPupkin
    VasyaPupkin's Avatar Become A Pro!

i contacted them and they told me what i'm writing, that they cancelled the bets originating from the bonus funds. I don't know what's the 'bonus abuse'. There are rules for the bonus, and the rule that the bonus and winnings from it can be cancelled at any time makes the bonus fake. Why use it, if you can lose it any time. I have friends who didnt receive the bonus because they were not allowed to, but no one ever heard of such situation when all the winnings are cancelled.
    Oni ne lyubyat bonushanterov

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet 365 allways paid me.
    Best book where i played