dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Scalping Books

I notice that almost every sunday in the NFL season, there is something you can scalp on Bodog and on Matchbook to make a few cents. But does anyone know what other things one can scalp on? SIA is another book i heard as well with their soft lines and i do see they are like bodog though much better when you scalp them with matchbook though i have no more there.

But what other scalps in bodog are there besides the NFL? I hear many people say they find scalps in props as well everyday but is bodog one of those books? What sports do you typically find that you can scalp in?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not sure those who do this would want to answer you. But if you take a few minutes out of every day and look at the props offered then I am sure you will find a pattern of when and where it is a good idea to look.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

If one has MATCHBOOK, one can find scalps at any and every book everyday.

A few of the best shops to find scalps.....

SIA
    BODOG
    BETONLINE
    PLAYATMM
    BETJAM
    REBATEWAGER

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are just plain stupid, this is something you don't want to discuss in public.
    What a suprise that FH posts his rubbish again.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

SOCCER(big leagues) and US Sports, stay away from everything els, includes tennis and some props.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is something for each person to discover on their own.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

i mean what books can you find scalps with and what sports ? I see scalps on bodog on an NFL game usually 1 time per week and you can scalp it with matchbook. Say Giants +3.5 (-105) on bodog but you can bet Dallas -3.5 (+108) though there is 1 percent commission on matchbook which makes it a bit less than +106. This is great for rollover is what i mean. I wanted to know what other books are good for this and for bodog, what other sports is there a lot of scalp opportunities. I see someone mentioned tennis as well but do people find 1 scalp per day daily with bodog?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

just shut it and try to find this out in private...you look for scalps, but you didn't learn the first rule yet that is be quiet if you found something?

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Yeah, this is not exactly the type of thread where people are going to rush in with tons of information. Just like a few others here noted, look around at a few books and find out by trial and error.....