xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Looselines / BETRUSS?

Any info on these guys they constantly seem to push for deposits looselines is a B- and the CS seems super friendly I am about to make a test deposit tomorrow... any warnings before I try?

Thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BestRuss was bought out by Looselines and they are part of the DPT Sports Group family of books, which include ABCIslands and Jazz. There are no outstanding complaints or processing issues levied against them at this time. So I doubt you will have any problems playing there from a safety of funds standpoint. However, The are a recreation type book and have been known to cut players limits if you are deemed as a professional type player. If that the case and it indeed does happen to you, then you will only be able to play at Jazz from there on out.

I have posted the newswire below on the buyout details that took place back on 5/19/08:
    5/19/2008 10:42 AM
    BetRuss (SBR rating C-) accounts acquired by DPT Sports Group
    BetRuss.com now redirects to Looselines (SBR rating B-). Looselines is a part of the group of sites that include better known B rated books ABCislands and Jazz Sports. BetRuss management tells SBR that the decision to move under Looselines was made because the BetRuss brand and its marketing team was "fighting an uphill battle" due to the stigma of the Absolute Poker controversy. BetRuss was founded by a former Absolute Poker manager. Looselines will be financially backed by DPT Sports but operate independently with its own lines and management. Looselines will move from the -108 lineset that was offered until today to BetRuss standard -110 vig. Bettors who were using Looselines prior to today will be able to use the -108 lineset by accessing their accounts through ABCislands. Looselines, which will focus on recreational players, has been lowered to B- as it adapts to the BetRuss staff and operating policies. Looselines management tells SBR that the migration was already completed in the middle of the night.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you can deposit there without problem.

In fact I thinking the same. I soon give them 1 more deposit but because I won I only recieve 10% free play. I think sign ups gives 20%?

the only trouble seems they neteller-account seems rather small but they do pay other methods without problem.

I also agree. They are VERY friendly on their LIVE chat and good customer service is very important.

the days before betruss goes to looselines I was paid about 2500$ from them **( free of charge) so no doubts they got money

best of all with them IMO. Their software. very fast and easy. prices also good.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Merge of the two definitely makes them more safe financially. Looselines has the stable financial backing, while Betruss probably has the bigger customer base. With that combined, and their various fast payout methods, I think they will become a better book next year.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I rate them B overall

bonuses A
    lines B-
    customerservice A
    software A+
    finance C+
    limits B+

beagle25
    beagle25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

I put in request for $2500 by ** and got the reference # the next morning.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by beagle25 View Post
    I put in request for $2500 by ** and got the reference # the next morning.
    Same experience when I last played their, I'll be reposting with them comes football season, but a lot of that is because of the Looseline merge.