capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Use Your Card......

Just a heads up to those who arent familiar with their policy. I have had a BJ account for quite awhile, along with a BJ card. I haven not requested a withdrawl in over a year, maybe longer. Today I transferred some $ from Greek to BJ and called in to check staus of my card @ BJ, I was told my card was cancelled do to non use, and that Id have to request a new card. This is no big deal, just letting folks know you need to use that card to keep it active. I was told the new cards come with details regarding use and cancellation details for non use. My old card came with neither and had a 2011 expiration date.

later

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usually they won't issue you a debit card unless you give them at least a dimes worth a play per month. So I can see as to why your card was originally canceled.

capitalist pig

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Usually they won't issue you a debit card unless you give them at least a dimes worth a play per month. So I can see as to why your card was originally canceled.
    BBD it wasnt cancelled do to not wagering, it was cancelled do to not making any withdrawls during the last year. Like I said no big deal, new one will be here in 2-3 days.

later

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm still confused with their BJ card deal. So you need to have at least a dimes worth of action per month their to be eligible, correct. No problem with that because of the way I play, but I tend to use several books, and stick to the one that I'm hot at. Let's say you only play a nickel there the next month, now what, they cancel your card.

That's why I'm not reloading there just yet, the transfer card would be the only reason why. The Intertops cash card, is easier to get, and payout in two days, But the lines and vig's at Itops can suck at times though.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    BBD it wasnt cancelled do to not wagering, it was cancelled do to not making any withdrawls during the last year. Like I said no big deal, new one will be here in 2-3 days.

later
    Inactivity will do it every time for sure sir.

capitalist pig

Congrats to Bet Jam, they had my new card delivered to my house this morning in less than 24 hours, after requesting a new card. I believe it took my bank about 7 business days last time I had to get a new one from them.

later

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear it.

supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Congrats to Bet Jam, they had my new card delivered to my house this morning in less than 24 hours, after requesting a new card. I believe it took my bank about 7 business days last time I had to get a new one from them.

later
    ...ya i just got mine in as well cap...this thing looks like a card from a cereal box lol, at least they could have designed it a little better! Anyways ya its wut 5 bux rite everytime we have to transfer funds to the card from our online account?