HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17009

Skybook Transfer...Free but Slowww

Requested a $2500 transfer from Skybook to Bookmaker yesterday morning. It was free, but took over 7 hours...and apparently this is standard with them. They do each day's transfers late afternoon. Just a head's up to those that have gotten used to 20 or 30 minute Book transfers.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us om the B2B transfer times HH.

While 7 hours seems to be a long time to do a simple transaction like this. It's still faster than going through all the other hassles like sending and receiving checks.

koko
    koko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with us om the B2B transfer times HH.

While 7 hours seems to be a long time to do a simple transaction like this. It's still faster than going through all the other hassles like sending and receiving checks.
    Anyone know if they let you transfer from your skybook account into someone else's Bookmaker account?

A buddy owes me $1000, so, rather than wait for him to get the cash offline, I'd love for him to be able to transfer it to be tomorrow.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17009

KoKo:

Not sure, but I wouldn't see why not if both parties consent. Skybook's # is 888-759-2665 if you want to ask about this.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most higher quality books will work with there clients with matters of this type of nature. I would follow HH's advice an give them a call and see if they are willing to do that for you.