willypower
    willypower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1026

Payout from Lazerwager

Just wanted to inform:

Made a withdraw request for 1500 and was told 7-10 business days.

Well on the 10th day it was out of my account and 3 days later I get a fedex with 3x500 ** money orders

I know they have been in slow pay mode but this seemed quite easy and on time. No complaints here - hope everyone else is making out okay

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad to hear you received your payment from them sir. How much more money do they have of yours in your account? Also, if your account was zeroed out...Would you ever play there again knowing about there slow pay complaints along with there SBR rating of "F" ?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Looks like they are took care of a new request first hoping to retain a player. Unfair, but a good sign for those waiting for delinquent payouts. Thanks Willyp! Is there another request you will need to track?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Keep depositing at those F- scambooks that steal half their customers deposits, it'll work out for ya in the long run

willypower
    willypower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1026

Well actually they only have 343.00 of mine left - I was obviously nervous about all the chat and put my request through - I know everyone else seems to be getting the run around - but my experience from them since day one which is since they opened shop has been favourable.

Weird how this shit works - same book - one person horrible experience next person great experience

Hmmmm

shifer
    shifer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by willypower View Post
    Well actually they only have 343.00 of mine left - I was obviously nervous about all the chat and put my request through - I know everyone else seems to be getting the run around - but my experience from them since day one which is since they opened shop has been favourable.

Weird how this shit works - same book - one person horrible experience next person great experience

Hmmmm

I would not call 13 days great experience.

Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

waiting 10 days to debit your acct is a punk ploy

Jasper11
    Jasper11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 730

If I was in their shoes I would pay off a few carefully screened customers. Perhaps they figure that someone who has been with them from the beginning is a good candidate to give the money back in the long run. The publicity they get from one payback is easily worth the payout. Now everyone has a bit of hope. It sounds like you have to win a Lazor lottery just to get paid. Reminds me of Cascade's payout methods.
    There are good reasons they are rated so low. By the way they have contacted me 4 times with this smooth talking salesmen (Ian) offering tempting bonuses. He is so good that it is impossible to tell your new friend that you can't trust him.They never get insulted or discouraged anyway so thank god for caller I. D.I bet they get a good amount of accounts from these cold calls.
    Last edited by Jasper11; 07-06-08 at 02:23 PM.