obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will never use this garbage book again.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

If you push a freeplay you lose at Bookmaker. If you push a freeplay you get it back at Betjam. Betjam>Bookmaker

obamaismyuncle

I never made any big bets at this shit book, but this is still bullshit. Bookmaker "Scott" identity is soon gonna be revealed, and it will be funny.

obamaismyuncle

Bookmaker you suk cok.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well i guess you find out about a book when it comes time to get paid,they all seem kind and friendly when u deposit but when it comes time to withdrawl they become the worst people to deal with

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker pays..

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    If you push a freeplay you lose at Bookmaker. If you push a freeplay you get it back at Betjam. Betjam>Bookmaker
    Yup,that's one of the things that whole family does that sucks.DSI does the same crap.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

i think everyone is on cash only at bookmaker.

Salamander
    Salamander's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    there MLB lines are poor.

Lol. As if MLB lines are the only "poor" lines there.

They are very important to the offshore industry though, so if poor lines are what it takes to keep them strong, and there are players willing to pay for the privilege of betting big bucks there....so be it.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I have my suspicions that they aren't as financially stable as they claim to be. I'll post them some day, but I want to make sure I have my facts straight before I make such a bold statement. I think their going to be the next WSEX. Good company gone bad.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

do you really think they know who the fukk "obamaismyuncle" is? and that they would even give a fukk what some micro betting kid on a forum had to say about them? sure the lines arent the best in the business, but your money is always safe and they pay and thats why they are a top book. instead of saying "fukk them", how bout doing what they asked and contacting the proper people there and sorting it out? did you do this? is there more to the story?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shortstop

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    do you really think they know who the fukk "obamaismyuncle" is? and that they would even give a fukk what some micro betting kid on a forum had to say about them? sure the lines arent the best in the business, but your money is always safe and they pay and thats why they are a top book. instead of saying "fukk them", how bout doing what they asked and contacting the proper people there and sorting it out? did you do this? is there more to the story?
    I think we found Chris!!

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Haven't had a problem with them yet

kazuc
    kazuc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Their customer service promised to get back to me over an issue the next day. A month later, no response, despite the fact that I contacted them many times. That tells me a lot...
    Last edited by kazuc; 11-18-10 at 05:40 AM. Reason: typo

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I can't believe how long it takes them to hang cbb totals.Pretty unbelievable.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    I have my suspicions that they aren't as financially stable as they claim to be. I'll post them some day, but I want to make sure I have my facts straight before I make such a bold statement. I think their going to be the next WSEX. Good company gone bad.
    BetCris is as stable as can be. If you have some inside info we'd all love to hear it.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

have to give BM credit for this, Obamaismyuncle is obviously a fraud and idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shortstop

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    have to give BM credit for this, Obamaismyuncle is obviously a fraud and idiot
    ahhhh you still mad about wsex goin from an A- to a D on this site? you're a joke, all anyone would have to do is search your post history and they could tell whats up..

test8560
    test8560's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 555

Test

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I can't believe how long it takes them to hang cbb totals.Pretty unbelievable.
    agreed.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    Lol. As if MLB lines are the only "poor" lines there.

They are very important to the offshore industry though, so if poor lines are what it takes to keep them strong, and there are players willing to pay for the privilege of betting big bucks there....so be it.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Nephew, the same bullshit happened to me 2 weeks ago. They threw at me this fraud crap! I was shocked but I said "go to hell, I don't need you".
    Just move on, that's all. They gonna lose a lot of clients.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Nephew, the same bullshit happened to me 2 weeks ago. They threw at me this fraud crap! I was shocked but I said "go to hell, I don't need you".
    Just move on, that's all. They gonna lose a lot of clients.

yea everything I stated was 100% accurate, gotta remember that alot of these posters are old washed up disgruntled drug using losers. 10k posts and 2 years later i'm not here to blow smoke, bet air, or make sure the books keep getting deposits. been here 2 years and gonna be here at least another 2 years. most of these guys want you to believe they're professional gamblers, when the truth of it is their bankrolls aren't 10% of mine.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive had a lot of trouble with DSI & some with BM. Its always a different kind of bullshit with them. They remind me a lot of the DMV. You make 4 trips there & then there's always one other thing you need they didnt tell you about.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Ive had a lot of trouble with DSI & some with BM. Its always a different kind of bullshit with them. They remind me a lot of the DMV. You make 4 trips there & then there's always one other thing you need they didnt tell you about.

seems to be the common trend here..

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    BetCris is as stable as can be. If you have some inside info we'd all love to hear it.
    No I do not have inside info, that's why I said I wouldn't say it, just conjecture that's all. I really wont state something acting as if were fact unless I knew it was true. That's just the way I am.

Now, that being said I'll state my conjecture. I just base it over the past of what has happened to many companies. First off, SBR themselves even admit that cold-calling is often a sign that a book might be in trouble. Bookmaker stepped up their cold-calling about 3 years ago now at or around the same time their cold calling increased to epic proportions they also implement extremely predatory rules to their affiliates. Basically what they did (this is a topic within itself which SBR isn't exactly the place for) is retroactively changed their affiliate terms to make it impossible for most affiliates to receive any of their earnings. To sum it all up they made it impossible for most of it's affiliates to be paid (literally stealing millions.) This is not the first time this has happened in the gaming industry. However, there seems to be a rather strong positive correlation when a company starts stealing money from affiliates and financial troubles. I find it strikingly odd that these terms fell into place when bookmaker really started hitting the phones.

So here is the basis of my conjecture:

Early 2007 <---- Bookmaker/Cris starts it's cold calling
    Late 2007 <---- Implements predatory affiliate terms to steal from affiliates.
    Early 2008 - Present (look at the dates and progression)

See the progression and trend????? This all can be proven by using Google.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I wonder what notes books have about me. It would be great to know.

BChrisB

Another thing if you don't believe all that I say to be true. Go to their site right now and try to find their promotions and bonuses, they bury them 3-4 pages deep now. Many of you don't notice this because you've been there a million times and don't pay attention to it anymore.

I'm just saying, go to my previous post and prove me wrong. It's all conjecture I know, but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, deductive logic tells me it's definitely not a chicken.

Even now.. 15% sign-up bonus w/ a 5x rollover is the best they can do in the middle of the football season???? :ROFL: Yeah, they got tons of money.

There's 2 types off bonuses you have to watch out for the ones too high and the ones that are too low. Both signal problems

Furthermore if anybody can prove my timeline wrong I will give them all 75 of my betpoints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BChrisB; 11-18-10 at 10:08 PM.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I do not have inside info, that's why I said I wouldn't say it, just conjecture that's all. I really wont state something acting as if were fact unless I knew it was true. That's just the way I am.

Now, that being said I'll state my conjecture. I just base it over the past of what has happened to many companies. First off, SBR themselves even admit that cold-calling is often a sign that a book might be in trouble. Bookmaker stepped up their cold-calling about 3 years ago now at or around the same time their cold calling increased to epic proportions they also implement extremely predatory rules to their affiliates. Basically what they did (this is a topic within itself which SBR isn't exactly the place for) is retroactively changed their affiliate terms to make it impossible for most affiliates to receive any of their earnings. To sum it all up they made it impossible for most of it's affiliates to be paid (literally stealing millions.) This is not the first time this has happened in the gaming industry. However, there seems to be a rather strong positive correlation when a company starts stealing money from affiliates and financial troubles. I find it strikingly odd that these terms fell into place when bookmaker really started hitting the phones.

So here is the basis of my conjecture:

Early 2007 <---- Bookmaker/Cris starts it's cold calling
    Late 2007 <---- Implements predatory affiliate terms to steal from affiliates.
    Early 2008 - Present (look at the dates and progression)

See the progression and trend????? This all can be proven by using Google.
    great post

Ive always said once bookmaker goes belly up offshore will be dead...Ive basically dealt with slow pays along with other bush league tactics to hold our money from every A+ book out there...bookmaker was the last of the last that I could trust to get my money without dealing with bush league tactics

well just last weekend I had a good day of betting NFL football...ran my acct up to a dime from a small $200 deposit...capping the night off with the Patriots and the over

I thought "kool ill withdraw like $800 and keep $200 to play with...low and behold when I made the call this was the response I got

"you already took a ** payout within the last 7 days so now you must wait until another 7 days to take another payout"

hmm...I thought this was the most solid offshore place on the planet? you're telling me that if I wanted to send a deposit every day for 7 days straight they wouldnt be able to take it?

lmfao...oh ya they would be able to take it...maybe switch a name up with a different letter in the first or last name...Ive made multiple deposits before within 7 days and they were ALWAYS able to accomidate

but when I want a withdraw? the classic slow pay tactic "we cant pay you because our processor blah blah blah"

"processing issues" anybody with any sense knows what that translates into

long story short I went on tilt during the college tip off marathon (the worst bet in sports because of the tainted world of CBB) and I lost it all getting beat by 1/2 here 1 point there...heh (the books must LOVE people who bet regular season CBB)

it was a fun ride playing with their money...I already got em the week before so ya they beat me for their money back by not allowing me to withdraw...and ya they beat me for the bloated fee on my withdraw prior

but in something bad can emerge something good....after 15 years of offshore betting im officially done with sending these guys anymore of my money...I know there will be shills like duritos and gaydog that might straggle in here with a sales pitch as to why all the 18 year old kids should ask their parents for money to send away...how the offshore books are thriving...how payouts are lightning fast...ya...bet they wont tell the kids about the days of neteller and why neteller was a valid reason why books couldnt use tactics...because to withdraw all the book had to do was press a send button and the money was in your neteller acct...then you could take your neteller DC to the nearest atm to get that paper

those days are gone folks...what you get now are bush league tactics...poor non english speaking customer service...and 101 reasons why you cant have YOUR money when you want it

ya ya the shills will say "they dont need your money anyway" ok thats fine...but like every buisness that eventually fails...when you continue to lose customers to someone else offering what you have for cheaper or less hassle...when you're packing up the office in boxes...thats when you might say to yourself "maybe their money did matter "

local or Nevada for me from now on boys...offshore can take their processing bs and all the other bush league tactics and have a nice xmas party in a hut somewhere in equador

GL to everyone here at SBR
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 11:33 AM.

BookTaker
    BookTaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not use person to person ? Stop being such a credit card cry baby. Cards dont cater to off shore books dumbo.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BookTaker View Post
    Why not use person to person ? Stop being such a credit card cry baby. Cards dont cater to off shore books dumbo.
    thats all I ever used...

and I actually was a backer of bookmaker for many years

but they have been calling alot more in the last year when they NEVER used to call soliciting for deposits...makes you wonder

anyhow...you can have offshore...I hope SBR makes a ton off your losses as well
    Last edited by Grandmaster B; 11-19-10 at 01:11 AM.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I guess SBR is giving out IP adresses or maybe they get em when you sign up through their links....something to think about.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I guess SBR is giving out IP adresses or maybe they get em when you sign up through their links....something to think about.
    are you fuking kidding me?

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by BookTaker View Post
    Why not use person to person ? Stop being such a *********** cry baby. Cards dont cater to off shore books dumbo.
    BookTaker, you already proved your a shill from the following thread:

Now go log into another account and practice on doing a better job of hiding it.

obamaismyuncle

BookTaker, you already proved your a shill from the following thread:

Now go log into another account and practice on doing a better job of hiding it.

First 123 Last