sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    About three weeks ago, they sent me an offer of some sort, I donno, 40% reload maybe.

I replied you have closed my account, with $880 still unpaid in it.

So an "Alex" replied, saying they were under new management, and taking "Americans only", and they would pay me in 30 days if I did a 10X on my balance.

So I said OK, nothing but time to lose really. A long shot for sure, first to even make the ten time rollover and secondly that they would pay me then.

Looks like I will make the rollover part. Got 3K in there, only 2K or so of rollover left to complete. Now the getting them to pay part is a little tricker.

On the brightside, they do put up lines in a timely manner everyday. They are still acting like they are in business.

They seem to have added VC/** to their deposit options. And the click through goes to ******* for depositing through credit card. I don't know how that would work.

Anyone else trying this longshot? I am not terribly hopeful, but, like I said, only takes a minute or two a day and if it hits, nice recovery for me. I'll even reinburse Legends the $833 they gave me as a bailout if Bet911 pays me, because I am good like that.
    why these weird places?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Turns out as expected.

No payout, no response for my request for a payout.

Still, didn't cost me anything to give it a shot....

dark_knight
    dark_knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scum Did they lock your account?

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Is your account still open?

Peep

No, account is still open.

Just no response from Alex for a payout since he said he would "check with accounting" on Friday.

No reason for them to lock the account really, what's the difference if they don't plan to pay it anyways?

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You think if you just play a little here and there then request small amounts at a time you can go under the radar? I know it's probably a dumb question because they probably aren't giving out 100 payouts either. Hey, you took one longshot, take another and see how far you can take it. Just make a game out it and keep us informed, at the very least it does have some entertainment value

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happen with that guy who won 100000+ on some crazy parlay? Did they pay him up,ot that was just marketing trick nit real deal.

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

i hope you get paid i have submitted a complaint to sbr regarding thegreek of all people never thought this would happen

Peep

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    You think if you just play a little here and there then request small amounts at a time you can go under the radar? I know it's probably a dumb question because they probably aren't giving out 100 payouts either. Hey, you took one longshot, take another and see how far you can take it. Just make a game out it and keep us informed, at the very least it does have some entertainment value
    Yeah, tried that.

They owe me $2900, I requested $300.

Maybe I should have gone for $100 lol.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why someone of you dont take a plane and go to their headquarters,and say i want my money!!!

First 12