dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Betonline ?

Apparently there is no more reduced juice program with them? Is this true? I hear so many good things about them here recently but is this true that they don't offer reduced juice -105 anymore?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

They do offer reduced juice and great bonuses. Are you sure you are not missing it. Any problems get up with William at the book. He makes my problems go away.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I think it depends on when you signed up with them and if you chose the reduced juice or the bonuses.

I signed up a few years ago and chose the reduced juice, so I'm still getting -105

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Their lines are not as good as they used to be...

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

site usability is killing them.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Low Juice guys are grandfathered in with very very rare exceptions (PM me with your case)... we DO have the best bonuses in the biz.

Usability (under load) has improved (MLB load was fine), and launching the mobile.betonline.com site this week as an alternative interface and re-launching the "classic" interface this week should address those pesky software issues.

Great new line guy just joined the stage so expect to see improvements there as well.

eChecks coming...

hell once I get hockey totals up and tennis in parlays not sure what I'll do here ;-)

Thanks again for the input and support and encouragement. You guys are making us a better book.

Cheers

Alex

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    hell once I get hockey totals up and tennis in parlays not sure what I'll do here ;-)
    Alex,

You need to expand the soccer betting. The world's biggest sport and very few leagues covered. If you expand your soccer and have as much coverage as 5 Dimes , you will be an A+ book as far as I am concerned.

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

very happy with 50% bonuses (except the tons i lose there) but their site is just awful beyong imagination....even mid-week when I try to place football bets sometimes page freezes and can't get through. Definately shouldnt be your main book for last minute bets forget about that.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Hey do you mean *************** deposits are coming or withdraws? Do you know what is max deposit with *************** yet? Thank you!

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

reupped there after a few years today. actually up there lifetime and they always paid fast. good book, and i got an email about there beta mobile being fast and easy. my work has now blocked most gambling sites so mobile app is important to me, but good grief there actual website from home sucks worse than intertops. i cant even find my balance when i log in. wtf????????????worst website ever!!!

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

mobile.betonline.com appears to be a gift from god.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Do you get the -105 on halftime bets ?

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1622

got to get my picks in.

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Betonline pre international issues were a good site and I like how they have come back afterwards - I have had a couple of issues with them and each has been dealt with well by customer service.

Deposit bonuses very high and I respect the way that they treat players, not as fools - they are open in the way that they do things, admitting faults and looking for improvements.

Got to hope that they dont go down the limiting road and have faith in their lines and linesmakers

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Got to hope that they dont go down the limiting road and have faith in their lines and linesmakers[/quote]

This means they normally have high tolerance before limiting people? With the bonuses they give I have always expected the direct opposite

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Like their mobile site very much

Best one I have used

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a payout same day from BOL today

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

While it has been semi-answered, the answer to the question as to "reduced juice" is, No.

I recently called and had a long conversation with a helpful chap but in the end, I was told, no. No 'reduced juice, despite what SBR seems to indicate, even after I pointed it out.

josephswright
    josephswright's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex, I want you to PM me, I have a major problem

josephswright
    josephswright's Avatar Become A Pro!

right

Thnps up
    Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    got to get my picks in.