playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Bonuses

Obviously bonuses come with risk. Operational risk along with being able to complete the roll over and get the money out but I would like to start.. Maybe a sticky thread if the mods agree with the best bonuses available. Sometimes these are not advertised and you need to ask and obviously your account being in the red or black matters. The phoenix books offered some real value but now they are only offering 30% free plays instead of the 100%. I am really looking for the sleepers here. I will start out with mine first.

Sportsbetting.com - I get 50 -100% cash bonuses, you have inquire within and they are not always offered.

I know sometimes people like to keep these hidden gems to themselves but I would like to share my ideas with a few people or a group.

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think betjamaica has the best bonus deal with their players. Because They only give it to you when your account is qualified for. It's cash bonus and just 4 X rollover.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don;t understand why ppl wants to know which shop gives out bet bonus... shouldn't you be more concerned with shops' payout status??? if you win your bet, who cares about bonuses???

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

I would say betonline has the best bonuses.

They match other books' bonuses...and more. Take a look: http://www.betonline.com/promotions

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    i don;t understand why ppl wants to know which shop gives out bet bonus... shouldn't you be more concerned with shops' payout status??? if you win your bet, who cares about bonuses???
    I think the assumption here is that the books we name also pay. Betonline pays.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Does betonline offer 1 free check payout per month?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

EASYSTREET

LEGENDS through November

HERITAGE

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Hollywood-Although I have never played there.

Betpop-Solid shop that I currently use.Give them a call ...muck better to call than live chat

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

LEGENDS through November
    The Legends bonus is perhaps the best one out there right now. I am gonna try to see if Betonline will match it for me

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    The Legends bonus is perhaps the best one out there right now. I am gonna try to see if Betonline will match it for me
    And you know we will.

This month we're also rolling out the Lifetime Bonus Guarantee--every deposit, every method (except book-to-book), up to 45% in freeplay bonuses.

Also, on FIRST time deposits only, 100% up to $1000.00 on **, **, *** or wire deposits--but that's first time only. 14x roll too.

Our goal is to always have the best bonuses, reasonable rollovers, reliable payouts, good lines and the world's best customer service. So one day threads like this would not exist--you care about bonuses AND getting paid, only one book to go to....

Cheers

Alex

PS Mobile is live in BETA testing; "classic" UI is expected to open as a choice on the site mid-next week.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post

What is the current Legenz bonus??

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    What is the current Legenz bonus??
    40% re-up if you come from SBR

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.easystreetsports.com 30% cash sign up, up to 40% cash progressive reloads and an unbeatable one FREE PAYOUT every week even via ** and **

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Does Easystreet pay? I see that they have a "C" rating from SBR. Not too good.

EZMARVIN

The way www.easystreetsports.com like to pay they give out free payouts every week. That is EZ

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

my account is frozen for some reason at Ezsports. I guess I won too much? Did even win that much though.

EZMARVIN

[quote=playz;7504175]my account is frozen for some reason at Ezsports.
    I guess I won too much? Did even win that much though.[/
    you may contact marvin.james@easystreet.com or call in ext 4516 so I may review your account.