donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Las Palmas Withdrawal Fees

I'm assuming "qualifying accounts" that get fees waived are only those which haven't been tagged as advantage players. Anyone have experience withdrawing from Las Palmas?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe that is the case sir. Below is what they have on the website:
    # To receive the free payout you need to wager your deposit in full, and have placed a wager ($50 min.) in the last 30 days, if not, the fees will be covered by the customer.
    # Customers will be paid out by Cashier's Check or by the method of deposit (when available).

I think it is BetAtlas has the same type of policy in place (cut off advantage players from free withdraws). Also, I do know that Bookmaker has been known to cut off advantage players from there loyalty program. So needless to say other books do use that type of withdraw exemption on selected players.

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I believe that is the case sir. Below is what they have on the website:

I think it is BetAtlas has the same type of policy in place (cut off advantage players from free withdraws). Also, I do know that Bookmaker has been known to cut off advantage players from there loyalty program. So needless to say other books do use that type of withdraw exemption on selected players.
    CRIS-group cut me off from the loyalty program. Oddly they still gave me a reup bonus.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chemist View Post
    CRIS-group cut me off from the loyalty program.
    I know a couple of SBR posters that have had this happen to them actually. Although I would have thought they would have stripped the re-up bonuses from you as well. Oh well... I guess you have to look on the bright side of things.