sandyboy
    sandyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

My imagination or is BoDog CS really this bad!?

this is unbelievable!!!!this would never ever ever fly in any other sort of businessdeatails aren't important...just imagine the worst bull crap rolled up and stuffed intop the phone into my ear!

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

used to be among the best - now i would avoid

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

2 words - Antiguan attitude

sums it all up

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes there not the best...... i hate when you ask a question and they just copy and paste from a list of predetermined answers.... but occasionally you get someone who knows there shit and you get all answers you need....

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

yeah bodog could be a little better.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's be construction OP.

So what happened?

sandyboy

thanks Peep,i don't know how to put a response into my box, but 'Antiguan Attitude' hits me right. They pass the buck, don't care, and are really not accountable to anyone.I did some research, and their US facing operations are run by a company called Morris Mohawk in Canada. Name is very funny, sounds like a joke i heard on the Gene Simmons comedy roast, that he looks like what you get when an Indian Chief F's a Rabbi.Anyway, as i said, specific details aren't crucial to my post, i'm just 'mortified' as a sales professional, how bad these guys are.I'm a firm believer in make everyone a 'part owner', no matter how samll thier share, and they will be accountable to everyone they work with.

Capster
    Capster's Avatar Become A Pro!

[COLOR=#000000! important]I have been a longtime user of Bodog and recently tried a withdraw using their Global-E-pay VC card method. Upon recieving the card and activating no funds show available at the global site or at atm. I have contacted Bodog multiple times, each of which I am told will be resolved within 24 hours and also a system update is being done so funds will show available tomorrow. I am feeling I am getting the run around with them on this. Also my last check deposited from them bounced after 5 days. Is anyone else having similar issues with payouts or has anyone had luck with their global pay system?

Thank you
    [/COLOR]

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capster View Post
    [COLOR=#000000! important]I have been a longtime user of Bodog and recently tried a withdraw using their Global-E-pay VC card method. Upon recieving the card and activating no funds show available at the global site or at atm. I have contacted Bodog multiple times, each of which I am told will be resolved within 24 hours and also a system update is being done so funds will show available tomorrow. I am feeling I am getting the run around with them on this. Also my last check deposited from them bounced after 5 days. Is anyone else having similar issues with payouts or has anyone had luck with their ********** system?

Thank you
    [/color]
    I got your PM and have sent a message to a senior CS manager, I'll follow up with you ASAP about this!

Also, to the rest of the posters, if CS does not take care of an issue to your satisfaction, please let me know and I will speak with a senior manager and get the facts for you.

Becky

sandyboy

thats great to know..may i ask who are you, bodogbecky?are there 'reps' from other books on here too?thanks

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sandyboy View Post
    thats great to know..may i ask who are you, bodogbecky?are there 'reps' from other books on here too?thanks
    Sure, I'm the Global Brand Ambassador for BodogBrand.com and the Head On-site Reporter for CalvinAyre.com. In this capacity I work directly for Calvin Ayre, founder of Bodog.com and the Bodog brand and am in close touch with all the decision makers at each Bodog brand licensee (bodog.com, bodog.ca, bodog.co.uk, bodog88.com) so I can get issues solved quickly for you if CS is unable to help.

Thanks,
    Becky

sandyboy

good to know..definetly something bodog is dong the right thing