madchedda
    $$$$$$$
    madchedda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where does everyone go for soccer betting? Please help

so im into soccer betting but wanted to know what reputable websites are out there that are good with payouts and there odds are reasonable as well? Also if anyone knows of some kind of place where soccer odds can be compared over several websites? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

www.tip-ex.com
    www.betbrain.com
    www.oddschecker.com
    www.oddsoddsodds.com
    www.oddsfinder.com
    www.oddsportal.com

Those I can think of right now.

I don't know if you live in a free country or not. If you do then Bet365, 12bet, Stan James, Pinnacle, 5Dimes and BWIN.

If you are american then go Parlaymakers, 5Dimes, Betonline, SIA and maybe a jazette bookie. Should find most of those on the odds comparison sites anyway.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Matchbook

5dimes

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

for soccer and particularly if you bet AH then you should have Betfair, Pinnacle, SBO and 188Bet for best odds and no stupid limits and you really don't need to bother with any others
    12Bet and Mansion88 are ok until they reduce your limits to the point of it no longer being worthwhile maintaining an account with them
    but if you live in the US then I'm not sure which of those Asian books will let you play but obviously Pinnacle and Betfair are out of reach

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

if you live in US , 5 Dimes have best lines

madchedda
    $$$$$$$
    madchedda's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks guys, yeah i forgot to mention I live in United States. I already have an account with 5dimes but I want maybe couple more so I can bet small amount on each site without being limited or any other problems. I also have an account with matcbook but there soccer odds suck real bad. Plus some games dont have the spread option on them.